Guys, Are crazy hair colors attractive?

Guys, Are crazy hair colors attractive?

I recently want to dye my hair a bright red because I am a bit on the shy side and want to brighten myself up a bit. I also want to do something new, and I feel like it would bring out my wild side, make me more confident in how I look and feel and make me seem more fun and unique and attractive :)
So what do you think guys? Is crazy colored hair attractive or no?

• yes
    44% (71)
  • no
    44% (71)
  • other (results)
    12% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

62

Most Helpful Guy

• So, for a significant portion of the male population, it significantly increases your attractiveness.

Plus it'll make you feel better. Go for it ;)

What Guys Said 61

• Crazy hair colors are not attractive. On a woman that is already super hot, it can look good, but that is because she already looks good. For an average person a crazy hair color will not look good.

• It's okay to dye your hair and have some fun, but stick with a natural color. It will be much more attractive. You don't want your head to glow in the dark.

• I like it I've always wanted an eye popping and attention grabbing unique hair color. Unfortunately I now work in a corporate environment that frowns upon that sort of look plus i am male so it would suck big time on me.:-) hope it helps and have a nice day

• 1|0
  • That girl is attractive. Her hair color is not. If she had her natural hair color she'd be even more attractive.

• Im not a big fan of it.. I used to when i was a teenager... It would not stop me from flirting tho... But you do look good with your hair red... U would probly look good with any hair color tho..

• Blue hair 😍

• If you're body, face type... etc fits it will be attractive.

• I fucking love them <3
    IF it fits the girl and the rest of her style!

I can post later some examples when I have more time.

• I have a thing for that bright red hair these days, super cute! :)

• I'm a guy who likes people who break the stereotype society sets for us so in my opinion, I think you should go ahead and dye your hair if it'll make you feel good about yourself :)
    Hope this helps. Go for it!

• Yush! :3 <3

• I'd describe them more as "fun" than "attractive".

• Yes for me are very appealing and also attractive. I always try to convince my girlfriend to dye her hair more frequently

• Red isn't a crazy colour to me anymore

• Sure.. I love me some multicoloured hair :D.

• I think you can't beat the natural :)
    You look so attractive in your natural hair.

• You know how in nature predators avoid bright colored animals because they are often poisonous. Its kinda the same thing with guys, we avoid girls with crazy colored hair cause they are often crazy or have some serious issues.

• what if you really liked a girl and then she dyed her hair red and looked like an emo chick
      would u still like her? think she is cute? or think she is weird now?

• styling my hair into emo doesn't make me emo. im not changing who i am, just how i look. and if thats a problem for you, you can keep your opinions to yourself

• What are you talking about? You are the one who asked for opinions. And exactly it doesn't change you as a person, but you said it makes you more fun and unique when it doesn't. It just says that you have a boring personality and thats why you have to try weird things to be interesting.

• The girl in photo is pretty because of her face. not her hair colour. Most guys dont like it

• No it's not attractive to me. It doesn't make you look unique either because more people do it nowadays, it just looks silly.

• wild colors say to me: "needy, insecure attention whore."

• I love creative girls, and one outward expression of creativity is weird hair. I am a fan of artists so bring it on!

• your hair looks good as it is :)

• It depends on the person.

• Yawn for the most part but it depends on the girl.
    If she is totally smokin hot then heck yeah but if she's just average to so so nothing special then ,,,, get me a barf bucket.

• Not really

• I don't like it I prefer black and red but thats just my opinion

• They are to me, then again I'm into the whole alternative look. I suggest do it now that you're young. Once you get older you have to worry about what jobs think and that sort of thing

• It looks cartoonish and childish to me but hey if that's the vibe you want then go for it.

• Only two bright red things are attractive: Ferrari convertibles and mini skirts. I love redheads but "redhead" doesn't mean actual red it's more golden orange.

• More from Guys
    31