How Do I Look? Rate me:)?

How do i look? I feel ugly lately :/

How Do I Look? Rate me:)?



0|0
14|35

Most Helpful Guy

  • Why do you feel ugly? Whenever you feel ugly, look in the mirror, and realize there's nothing to feel ugly about.

    1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

  • maybe your mirrors are different from mine but you are far from ugly.

    not going to rate you but you are attractive for sure

    2|0
    0|1
  • Wow your really beautiful, I am not sure what makes you think your ugly. You are far from it, just look in a mirror, you will see your beautiful, I would date a girl like you. I live your body, your entire face , hair, and your eyes! I bet your an amazing person with an amazing personality. Just ignore what the other people say. All you need to know is that your a beautiful person.

    1|0
    0|1
  • You look pretty good!! Lovely face, nice figure, nothing to worry about!!

    2|0
    0|1
  • No reason to! About 1% of girls will one day make a chance to win a miss election... but the 99% others should NEVER feel ugly :D
    If you smile at a nice guy he won't look away, he doesn't have a reason to!

    1|0
    0|1
  • Pretty girl and sexy attractive

    2|0
    0|1
  • You're fine don't worry

    1|0
    0|1
  • Marvelous!

    1|0
    0|1
  • Get some sleep and you'll feel prettier.

    1|0
    1|1
  • YOUR EYES ARE VERY WIDE!!!

    1|0
    1|1
    • Is it good or bad :D

    • Show All
    • How is that bad? Big eyes are better.

    • Asker it's not bad having big round eyes. Some people really love eyes just like yours. Some like different types of eye shapes (eyelid types/how much of the eye is show). Yours fit your face the rest depends on who's looking. No one person speaks for all people who have and will ever look at your eyes and have an opinion on them.

  • Very beautiful. Shiny young face.

    1|0
    0|1
  • Yummy

    filler

    1|0
    0|1
  • Very cute. Nice tits!

    1|0
    1|1
  • You look tired. Get some sleep.

    0|1
    1|1
  • that white wall in the back round looks sexy as F :D

    0|2
    0|1
  • your not ugly.
    smile like you mean it and i'll give you a 9...

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute. :)

    0|0
    0|1
  • I think you're a cutie patootie natural beauty (\^_^/)

    0|0
    0|1
  • you look like your'e not from the usa...

    simple looking. pretty in my opinion.

    0|0
    0|1
  • You aren't ugly at all

    0|0
    0|0
  • picture perfect... not ugly at all..

    your boobs also attracting me

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing, lovely features

    0|0
    0|0
  • I like your style to be honest.

    0|0
    0|1
  • You're good looking :)

    0|0
    0|1
  • You look good and your features stand out 😆

    0|0
    0|0
  • you're actually goodlooking fyi

    0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 you're pretty

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think ur cute 8.5 of 10

    0|0
    0|0
  • Nah You're cute :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Dear, I would give you 7.5 out of 10 .

    You have beautiful lips and cheeks

    0|0
    0|0
  • I can see a hot girl with an amazing boobs shape

    0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 13

  • You're a pretty girl :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look great :)

    1|0
    0|0
  • you're fine no worries

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look cute actually :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Aww girl why would you feel ugly?

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think the pictures would look better without the filter. You have really pretty eyes btw!

    0|0
    0|0
  • u not ugly but u need sleep!!!

    0|0
    0|0
  • You're like 7/10 cute

    0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, your eyes are very modelesque

    0|0
    0|0
  • Super gorg

    0|0
    0|0
  • For me you look totally gorgeous! I love your beautiful brown eyes.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty

    0|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...