How can I improve my looks?

how can I improve my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're that girl who asked about that no-makeup thing a month ago or two, aren't you? Yeah yeah eyeliner and lipstick, whatever

You look fine. I don't see how you could improve on it.

• Well I probably ask a lot of look related questions because I have been called ugly my whole life and been bullied about it

• yup, sounds like jealousy. you're very pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Grow your fringe out... does not suit your face shape at all.. I saw one of your comments about being called ugly all your life- so have I, it hurts but way I see it if the likes of Kendall Jenner gets called ugly then there's no hope for the rest of us..

Grow fringe out! Grow hair Get some high lights in your hair.. Eyebrows shaped, little eyeliner and a good mascara if you want get eyelash extensions.. smile and show your pearly whites, big smiles -confidence..
    That smile you've done makes you look like a timid little mouse..

Basically you are young you can experiment with your looks until you find which one you like best.. buy some makeup kits like the eyeshadow palettes for a couple of pounds off eBay never but foundation or mascara off eBay tho look on YouTube and see a style you like and copy that..

Sort that fringe out though..

What Guys Said 23

• WOW!! There's really no need to! You are lovely as you are!

• No bangs. You'll look waaaaaay better.

• Ignore the scrubs complaining about your bangs, they're fabulous.

• Stop it, your a strange combination of cute and really, really hot. Please do not touch those bangs, they look so good on you. You honestly look excellent and I can't think of anything to change you. You what my favorite part about your appearance is? You look so bright and happy and at peace with the world, like someone who's just all around really pleasant :)

• Not to be that guy, but you look fine the way you are. You have a certain look figured out.

• lose the fringe, or at least raise it 2-3cm to show your eyebrows and wear a little eye shadow and mascara. you have beautiful eyes so highlight them.

• yup. get rid of bangs. bangs collide with chubby cheeks causing your face to look compressed. babyface/little girl look. nah.

• You look good as you are

• The bangs aren't good, in my opinion. Try a different hairstyle. Keep it long, but change it.

• Nothing really. I don't see any flaws

• Facially you're okay.

• You dont need to. You're pretty as you are now

• Bangs out of face and no lipstick. You might go up a point and one- half about.

• You remind me of Anastasia Steele.

• Look beautiful, I would give you 10 out of 10

• U r great like this

• The only thing would be loose the bangs

• you don't need lol

• I dont know, your face is very cute, maybe something to do with your hair

• You can't really improve you look cute already

• I love your face, its naturel and gorgeous. I only would change the hair style

• A cpl more lbs of make up maybe?
    I have a extra putty knife for applying

• oo my God :(

What Girls Said 9

• the bangs have to go you should either reallyy grow them out and put them back or grow them out a little and put them on a side instead, you have really pretty eyes you should bring them out a little more with makeup, try applying more mascara, some natural eyeshadow tones, and liquid eyeliner, and avoid lipstick. its a pretty color but when you have thin lips, its not a good idea to emphasize it. not saying there's anything wrong with thin lips, mine were really thin before i had braces, and putting lipstick on made them look even thinner.
    i know i said a lot on here making it seem like you need to really change, but you don't. you are very pretty, just need to enhance your features a little better.

• You look fine! :) if anything maybe experiment with some eye makeup to make them pop a bit more!

• You remind me of zooey deschanel.
    I like your hair like this but do you think black would suit you too?

• Get rid of the bangs because they do nothing for you and try to colonize your hair, maybe a different shampoo? Truthfully, it's just your hair. It's dry looking and flat.

• i would change the bangs or at least part them

• get rid of the bangs

• if there was anything to improved you've done fixed it.

• You look cute. c: just as you are

• wear some winged eyeliner and lip plumper and get rid of the bangs