Is my body a turn off after weight loss/pregnancy?

is my body a turn off after weight loss/pregnancy?

I gained and lost a lot of weight, plus pregnancy. Now I have loose skin on my stomach and breasts. Is it terrible? Should I try to gain weight to fill it in? Or start lifting? I'm 5'6 117lbs.

• its fine
  • you need surgery

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is a turn off, but just based on what I see I would still date you and have sex with you. I wouldn't consider surgery. At 117lbs you don't need to loose weight, and I would definitely not try to gain fat to fill it in. Weight training and TIME will help. In the meantime I wouldn't stress about it too much. I'm assuming you're married or at least in a committed relationship. If I was your guy I wouldn't think any different of you and if you were making an attempt to improve the situation I would appreciate that and be supportive.

Most Helpful Girl

• ok can i just say, for someone who's lost weight AND had a baby in them for 9 months, u r smokin.
    all it needs is just a little bit of time with some ab exercises and you'll be just fine =]

What Guys Said 14

• I agree completely with @justbanANNAz, For someone who has had a baby and lost weight, you look fabulous. I think as you continue whatever exercising you are doing, it will continue to improve, but I certainly would not pass you up just as you are. What we see of your breasts looks fine. Your tummy is probably the only area that could use improvement, but as I said, even if it does not improve, you look great and I would be attracted to you.

• Give it some time. Do some exercising. See what happens. BUT, you're pretty damn hot as you are!! Perfect boobs!

• You look good to me, I think you have a great body. I'd be happy sleeping with that haha.

• doesn't bother me.

• there is nothing wrong with how you look

• For me you look fine, the loose skin will start getting less loose. And you gave birth so no one can blame you. You have a Nice body!

• Girl where did you get that bikini it is so cute!

• start work out

• I think your sexy! I love the bikini too!

• it is so beautiful ;) because of that you are a mother

• It is fine it will take time and I suggest you start some fitness

• You need to gain weight... Take some protin sources and avoid taking fat as much as you can

• uhhhh hell ye that stomach is just...*barf*

• I was curious, how do some girls avoid that? I know girls who have had kids but they somehow lost weight and no visible loose skin

• I think you still look hot. The skin isn't ideal, but overall, you still have an appealing body to me.

If you want that skin gone, it would take surgery, exercise won't get rid of it. Again, I think you still look hot, but that's how it is.

The stretch marks are irrelevant by the way. TIgers have stripes, it makes them look awesome.

What Girls Said 7

• No way in hell you need surgery! You are a human and I find you perfect the way you are. Not everyone needs to look like a Barbie nowadays ;)

• You're beautiful. If you want just do some core exercises to try and tighten up

• Honestly, I think you look very beautiful, and I really admire how brave you are being for putting this up, I know I couldn't do it!

• You actually look pretty great for just losing weight & having a baby. I totally reccomend weightlifting. Even if you don't see results right away just keep going with it.

• You can exercise to make your stomach more toned/tight. Don't worry about it. :)

• Your body looks fine more than fine especially after having a baby!!

• You need surgery or just hide your stomach.