Do guys really prefer girls without makeup?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, a woman who is a little touched up is going to grab my attention more than a girl who isn't wearing makeup at all. If no girls wore makeup, it'd be different. I think girls look best with just mascara, eyeliner, and maybe something to cover up acne or even out your skin tone if its necessary.

Any more than that, and she would look completely different than her normal self. The last thing you want to do is dissapoint a guy when you take it off. Its best to wear a little so you can compete with all the other dolled up girls, but not enough that you'll look much different when you take it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a lot of guys who say they prefer a woman without makeup. But honestly, I don't think they know what no makeup really looks like on some people. There are plenty of natural looks a person can do and still look like they are not really wearing makeup.

TBH the only way you can tell if a person is not wearing make up is to see that person without any make up at all on their face.

Otherwise you can't be too sure. Just go on youtube and search natural makeup looks, and you will find tons of videos.

I really think when a guy says he doesn't like a girl with makeup, what he is really saying is he doesn't like the caked on look.

What Guys Said 30

• Some guys be all like "I hate makeup because I'm just so genuine and I need an opportunity to show that by being all accepting of a face without makeup!" Other than that we all know sometimes it's too much and sometimes it just serves to accentuate a girl's natural beauty.

• I love girls without makeup, but the Inner beauty more beautiful than outer beauty.
    (in the end outer beauty will go away with time and inner beauty will stay).
    (ツ)

• I don't know about others but I like a girl with some makeup. A little bit of eyeliner and maybe something else is all. Just my opinion.

• Yes. That way the shock of the tarantula face is lessened, compared to waking up next to it for the first time.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I really do prefer girls without it. Just because you happen to "look better" with it doesn't mean I don't prefer you wearing no make-up. This is what many females fail to comprehend.

• Majority of the time I'll notice the girl with some make up before a bare face. Unfortunately, that's what I grew up to like.

• Natural beauty is the best, if an girl looks good even without an makeup, she gets many points in my book, and also if a girl busy too much with a makeup it's can be quite annoying. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MakeUpIsEvil

• When they say "No Make-Up" usually they mean subdued or tasteful make-up. Just don't look like the late Tammy Faye Messner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

• No, I don't think so. Most men won't.

• I think most prefer either no makeup, or just a little.

• The less the better...

• No, especially guys your age, you should have at least some makeup. The girls with no makeup dont get any guy attention. You shouldn't trust these answers.

• If girls really want makeup on their face, then make it very light or very little. We guys usually hardly like makeup on a girl - unless we are going to a big event or on a date with each other that requires very formal attire.

• I know I do.

• This guy does. Can't hide your real face/look forever. So the less you wear the more you minimize the shock when your natural face is actually seen. No make up mean no shock factor at all.

• but then you'd look completely washed out stood next to all the other girls who look gorgeous, and no man will ever go for you lmao

• @Suhmer After all that I still prefer girls with no make up. That's what the asker asked and I gave her my view. It's not necessary for you to like it or agree with. It. And girls with natural darker skin color never have a "washed out" look (stole your words - hope ya don't mind) I don't care who they're standing next to. It's a matter of natural look versus painted unnatural look, a matter of preference, taste, opinion and view. Now if you don't mind I'd like to have and express my own opinion to the asker's question which I've already given. Of course if you do mind, that's ok too.

And my knowledge of make up or lack thereof has no bearing on whether I like girls with it of or on. I like it off and the more naturally darker color in a girls skin the more I like it off.

And what girls on left or right are you referring to? Even if I could see them in doubt I'd have the same opinion about it as yours. See girls with make up on next to girls without everyday and work n school. So?

• @Suhmer now I see the picks. (?) I'll still take the no make up look. I just don't like artificial. Special occasions, fine. But I like how girls normally look. And the girls you chose are very good examples of why.

• About 90% of the time yes better with non. Makeup covers the natural variations in a face. The loss of these subtle details = a loss of beauty in mind

• For me yes, and I believe girl who are using make up, they don't consider themselves as pretty so they are using makeup.

"PRETTY GIRLS Don't Need MAKEUP"

Because they are pretty

• Girls generally look better with makeup.

• Generally, no.

• Yes and no. It really depends on the woman.

• a little bit of makeup is nice... but I prefer no makeup at all over too much of it...

• it depends on how much makeup.

• No, i like things like mascara, eye liner, and maybe some other stuff, but not overboard
    For example look at Kim Kardashian with vs without makeup on Google images and you will see she looks WAY better with makeip

• A naturally beautiful face is always better than one which uses makeup to beautify itself.

• Other/Doesn't matter

• I hate makeup for some reasons its not attractive to me

• I have to see for myself but i look for personality and if they make me happy

• Generally yes, some girls look better with. But I'd rather a girl who looks good without makeup

• Yes, I prefer girls without makeup

• I love a natural beauty but sometimes you just a little bit to contrast and bring out your best features

What Girls Said 4

• No, they just fail to realise that a girl is actually wearing make-up. They mean they don't like cakey make up

• sorry i commented no lol, because i believe the real preference lies in natural makeup. i dont blame them though, it looks really nice.

• There are guys that like girls with makeup and others don't. I've heard a lot like the "natural" look but sometimes it's not so natural. It just depends on the guy.

• A lot of guys have bitched about girls wearing makeup