Is this picture too suggestive to be my profile picture?

Is it a bit tarty? :/ if so I won't put it up lol

This is my current one

Is it nicer/ as nice as this? Again if it's not, I won't change it lol.
i acknowledge this is really superficial and petty but I'm asking for advice (which is what this website is about no matter how silly the questions may be) so I'd appreciate it if you don't insult me or remind me that it's shallow.

• Change it to this
  • Don't do ittttttt

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them both, and I love the appeal in the first pic

• In all honesty, there is not much difference between the two. You have that very appealing smirk, a playful look in your eye (which might be construed as mischevious in the first and just happy in the second). The dress you are wearing in the second shows just as much of that amazing cleavage as the first, if not more so... but the mood of the first seems naughty and seductive, for some reason... maybe it's the lighting or the angle of the shot, or the fall of your hair...

• Thanks for mhg x

What Guys Said 49

• I like the top picture, not gonna lie. But it's too dark. You can't see your face, and you can barely see that cute smile that you do!

I like the second picture better because you can see your face, and you're all dressed up. Looks very lady-like :)

• Loves, I'd go with the second pic.

• They're both nice so go with whichever one you prefer. None are suggestive. I've seen very suggestive one's ha, and these aren't, so don't worry.

• Neither one is all that suggestive, just flattering your figure... why worry about it?
    But the second one is just a little more.. subdued, isn't it?

• I like the first one :D though both are so beautiful and adorable. The first one has more expression and not tarty at all. But I don't see any pic on the profile as of now lol :D

• Both are about equal in exposed cleavage, so whichever you think looks best.

• I kind of like the second one more. It's more clear, kinda looks more inviting. I just think it's better.

• Oh gosh, I hope no one will insult you Alex, you don't deserve that at all :D
    The nr 1 pic is not bad but won't it tend to give you the image of a "playful" girl?
    The nr 2 pic is my favourite and I can mistake but my feeling says it's more you?

• Second one is much better.

• I think the second one has better lighting

• If it's a bit tarty, stress the "a bit" part. Yes, it flaunts your cleavage, but in comparison to some of the other profile pics people post here? It's not that bad. Both photos draw the eye right to your breasts, but both of the tops are classy and stylish, and so is your hair and makeup.

I personally wouldn't make assumptions about your character based on those photos, but the reality is that they'd still probably induce some of the creepier crowd to send dick pics or try to sext you.

• Not suggestive enough!

• The second one is just taken better.

• it's fine but the focus is on your boobs because of the better lighting in that area and looks a bit as you'd push them towards the cam. the image quality in your face isn't very good... even if you don't think it's suggestive I'd say that the second picture is clearly better :)

• The seconf one seems a good photo.
    Don't be ashamed of what you are :), use it, only messed up minds ends thinking bad stuff about you.

• You need a boyfriend lol you obviously need a lot of attention get off gag and find a new boy toy lol

• Keep the current one, you look better in the light and much cuter ;)

• I think showing cleavage makes people see you in a different way.
    you have to know if you want it the one or the other way.

just imagine a guy who shows a pic of him halfnaked. what you think when you see it is the same other people will see you

• Going for the sexy look huh? The second one does have better lighting and we can see more of you. The second is also just as suggestive. They both look good though.

• Personally I think you should change it to:

http://www.q107fm.ca/files/2015/06/melons2.jpg

• Both are sexy.

• I like your profile pic better. Your face is more defined and you don't like like you are trying to hard to be sexy. And I bet you would look just fine w/out make up. Natural beauty indeed.

• These are literally both fantastic!! Just for a change go with the top one :). it's like 3% sexier

• Personally I prefer your old one

• Hey, don't know if you remember me? We spoke on my old account before I left GaG so just thought I'd say Hey before I answered.

Neither are 'too suggestive'. I feel the newer one looks better though so I'd change it.

• Hey :) hope you're good :D
      Thanks for your opinion :)

• I'm great thank you, hope you're good too!
      My pleasure :)

• Omg you are so sexy ! Totally hot. I would have so much fun with that mmm.
    Totally yum yum Yummi.
    The first pic makes me throb

• Its not suggestive... but its a bit grainy. The current one is sharper. You look the same in both pictures- pretty.

• It's fine.

• What's wrong with suggestive?

• oh man... i take it you're asking this because of the comment i made, lol...

• What do you think I should do? :p
      this is even more booby than last time hahah

• well its definitely suggestive. You just have to decide if that's what you want to portray. I think you look cute, but you always look cute so that isn't saying much, hah

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 13

• Second one looks better.

• It's no more suggestive, you look good in both, so do whatever. But don't feel it's more suggestive

• You look lovely in both! :)

• my only complaint is the eyebrows. you'd look so much better with them less dark and strong.

• Your titties are showcased considering your forehead is cut off in both but your pictures are very pretty. Make up looks gorgeously fresh and not overdone.

• I like the one you have because your hair is back you can see your pretty face however the other picture isn't tarty trust me I've seen farrrrr worse

• Don't do it your to pretty and all the creepers will come and get you!

• You're quite pretty and the second picture showcases your beauty better.

• The 2nd one is by far better.
    Dont do it.

• i dont see whats wrong with it?

• Goddammit girl! You're so fucking pretty.
    -No homo!
    I like both. I voted A but on second thought, the first picture may attract more creeps.

• The current one is pretty :)
    The first one doesn't have flattering lighting, looks like you're digging for attention and will attract the wrong people

• You look gorgeous in both photos, it's just that the second photo is better quality. :)