Are brown eyes boring?

I've always hear about people thinking that brown eyes were ugly and not unique, but I feel like my eyes are pretty cool especially in the sunlight. What's your opinion on brown eyes?
Are brown eyes boring?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown eyes are boring to me. Possibly because they are the most common eye color. It isn't that they are bad, but they just don't ever get my attention.

1|2
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown eyes are beautiful.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Large dark brown eyes are the most beautiful thing i find in this whole world.

A large dark brown eye'd girl can swoop my heart with one look. There was this girl here named Oxxymoron who i fell deeply for her, too bad i was too straight forward and apparently 'creepy' that she blocked me QQ. It broke my heart to pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not boring or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooh, is that a hint of central heterochromia I see? I like it. :D I think it's cool. Definitely not boring!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see them as boring. They may be the most common but I don't see the boringness in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes and i think they're boring...

but, i aside from curb appeal, colored eyes don't do much for me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • The eye of sauron!!! Ahhhhh!

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like brown eyed girls. The darker the better. Anything else kinda creeps me.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah that shit is poppin'

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not to me, I like darker colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours look better than mine mine are too dark to really see without flashing 8 lights to see them

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes look damn gorgeous tbh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• no theyre not boring. cuz there are more to eyes than just color. eye shape, eyelash length, eyelash shape, shades of brown, contrast with skin color. eyes are just magical

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and was wondering as well! It's an opinion thing. Some people like it and some don't. I like your eyes a lot (they have some yellow and almost green in them like mine)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have deep brown eyes where they almost look black. My boyfriend has green Wes and I like them but blue and grey eyes turn me off. I like darker colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are awesome.
    I love mine. I used to wish they were a pretty color when i was young, but I love having dark eyes now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, and I'm not bored. I like my big chocolate brown eyes. As long as it suits your physical appearance it's great!! Love brown eyes!!❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you a secret despite what everyone has told you your whole life, brown eyes are the worst eye color to have. They honestly bore me to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but personally I love blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • They say eyes are the window to the soul... our windows look like chocolate! Brown eyes are awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have almost black eyes but i have never heard anyone describing them as boring. it's not the color that determines how captivating your eyes will look. It's the shape. You have nice eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • i have brown eyes and my eyes r similar to urs except the light part isn't as "organised" its more in lines all over. i hate my eyes but in the sun it looks nice, but people tell me my eyes r nice

0|0
    0|0