How do I look? Rate or comment as you wish?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see you playing in a corporate buttrock band for some reason. You look like you could have just walked off a Staind or Nickelback video, for whatever reason.

But anyway, you pull off the rugged look well. Lean and great jawline. 8.5-9/10.

Oh, and the short hair looks better. The other one looks too middle-school for you.

• Thank you for the honest and straight up opinion , but just for the record i may look like a rock / slash waste pop alternative fluke but i ain't. Huge death metal hardcore fan but your allowed to your opinion my friend.

• Unexpected, but cool. I'm also into metal, though I mainly listen to old-school thrash. Stay metal, dude. \m/

• Same here bud!! \m/

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Your not a bad looking guy given your 39. You could smile more though.

• Thank you for your comment , and i have to agree that a smile could make a difference , just not use to smiling while taking pictures.

• I think you are okay, I would say 5 out of 10.

• I dun know, man.
    I feel that u will kick my ass if i annoy u.