Do Country/Farm boys like girls that aren't City Girls or Country Girls?

I live in the woods, but I don't hunt. I love fishing but can't gut a fish. I like high heels as much as I like my mud boots. I like the way I look with makeup as much as I like myself without. I like dresses as much as I like jeans. I love mudding but also going to the mall. My crush is a serious Country boy and I just want to know what type of girls Country boys like before making my move.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a country boy born in south Florida raised in Georgia I love to hunt, enjoy nature, mudding, shooting, trapping, gutting, avting, driving my truck in 4x4 in the forest, fishing, kayaking, running
    And personal I love a girl that doesn't care if I go hunting, will eat what I hunt without getting into me, can handle the mud, handle outside, but I also want a girl that takes care of herself and doesn't look like a serotypical hillbilly so your crush should have no issues with you... Its rare find a girl who doesn't want to look nice and it's alright you can't handle gutting just more work on his side when you go hunting

What Guys Said 3

• I wish I lived in the woods, that'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! haha

• I like the outdoors but live in the city. I don't hunt but I do fish. I prefer girls that are slightly tomboyish and rather wear jeans but it's not a deal breaker.

• Whats up!!!

What Girls Said 0