What would you wear if you were going to your crush's basketball game?

I haven't seen my crush in a few weeks and thought about going to his basketball game on Friday. What should I wear? I hope to see him when he comes off the court.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• That's nice of you. Keep in mind that it is a basketball game, so there's no need to be formal. Whatever you're comfortable in and think he'd like.

• Your such a nice person, I don't know any girl that would do that. Even in college the players girlfriends barely come to their game. You got a head on your shoulders for being young.

• You should wear clothes comfy clothes

• A wedding dress

• his number

What Girls Said 6

• A tee and some some ripped skinny jeans and boots/sneakers. The tee could be his a print of his TEAM.. would be super cute

• I would wear something cute, like leggings/jeans, a school hoodie (if you have one, or just a normal hoodie if you don't), and flats or sneakers. I would try to incorporate his team's colours into my outfit, such as in bracelets or a headband.

• T-shirt and jeans or sweatpants, sneakers...

• Jeans and a nice semiformal top.

• Nothing too fancy. Whatever I would normally wear.

• I'd just wear his team colors, as long as it's not something weird like bright orange and neon green. In that case, you can't go wrong with a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a flannel. Good luck :)