Guys, ideal height for a girl?

I've been 5'5" since I was in 6th grade (where I was always considered the tallest) and now that I'm in high school there are some occurrences where I feel tall and others where I feel short. I know that's like avg height but from a guys perspective, where do I stand?

{this is coming from a girl who likes guys that are like 6'4" or just over 6 foot in general)

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You are average height which is totally fine. Nothing to feel uncomfortable about.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm 5'6'', ideally I'd like a girl who was 5'4''-5'6''. Physically speaking, things are a lot easier when you're the same height.

• Well you are average. Probably as time goes on and guys start to catch up in puberty you'll start feeling shorter. I'm 6'3 so you're a squirt to me.

• 5'5 is a great hight. I've actually heard somewhere that that's often considered the most ideal height for a woman, or near that I believe.

• Don't worry you're fine.

• 4' 10" is my perfect height for a woman, but anywhere between 4' 10" and 5' 3" is good.

• 5'5" is a sexy height ! Nothing wrong with you but don't be exclusive to taller guys there are probably some 5'9" guys that would like you just as much if not better

• In between 5ft 2 and 5ft 7 but I prefer the shorter end of the spectrum.

• 6'1", because I'm 6'1".

• you're fine in my book and i am 6'4" anything below 5'3" and it gets awkward

• Whatever height they happen to be.

• Im 6 foot.. I prefer a girl 5'6 to 6'0... Tho its not set in stone

• Men are not the gender that typically care about height. You're thinking of women.

• I am 6'1 and I prefer 5'7. I wan't an equal. NOT A DAMN CHILD.

• Although I am a short guy myself but u love tall girls, the taller the better for me , the sexier they are anyday anytime.

• 5'5 is perfect for me. I'm 5'8. But girls around that height will probably think im too short

• i don't care.