Do I look like I could potentially model?

If I could, what kind of model would I be?
By the way, the shower picture was taken because I needed to draw it for a class so if you don't have some feedback or nice comments then don't comment. Thanks!
Do I look like I could potentially model?

0|0
11|30

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, in all honesty, they would be very harsh on you.

u have such amazing eyes, like oh my gosh. youd definitely have a chance at eye modelling.
    the sad thing about the modelling industry is they can be pretty picky. u need to have a certain nose, certain lips, u need symmetry, possibly defined cheekbones etc etc. u r gorgeous, please dont take this as criticism, but i think what theyre looking for might be a little different.

keep strutting your stuff though! #toosexyfortherunway ;P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Yes you can be a model. You have features that will look good on a ramp but there are some height requirements so see if you are tall enough for that
    you can also be a model for advertising, mainly beauty products because again your facial features are bold

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have a unique look. Unique looks usually work well for modeling. How tall are you? Because you have to be tall to be a model

2|0
    0|0
  • Most models focus on one body part or another and you look way to healthy to be a runway model. Don't get me wrong, you are very pretty but I think you look a little to realistic for most molding jobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of look like the guy who played Private Snafu, I think was his name, on HBOs "The Pacific"

Great fucking series.

2|0
    0|0
  • For modelling? I am not sure but I don't think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're beautiful, i think you got a shot

2|0
    0|0
  • You could model if you wanted, you just have to decide how badly you want it. It's a very difficult industry to be a part of

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't have the right face for glamour shoots. Can't see your body, so who knows if you could do other kinds of modeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|1
    0|0
  • With the right kind of make up yes... but one needs to see a full length picture. You have a pretty face. But might not be model stuff unless you do a bit of make up and touch up along with the apt clothing..

0|0
    0|0
  • You've definitely got potential, if you want to model I would say go for it.
    You're very beautiful, I love your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your eyes would be the focus :3 if you had a job as a model

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about the industry to comment but you seem pretty enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes *o*

0|0
    0|0
  • yup sexy eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes
    U look like an erotic hot sexy model

0|0
    0|0
  • your not ugly but a model I don't know about that

0|0
    0|0
  • really beautiful eyes, girl, congrats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • dashing model shall be

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute, But i dont think being a model is an option

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes send me some of ur photos and i help you :)

0|0
    1|0
  • What ever very harsh on you means. I wouldn't suspect any talent scouts picking you out of any crowds

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. Anybody has da potential to be anything they want including you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose surgery and yup you'll be definitely model material

0|0
    0|0
  • That intense stare though lol. You probably could be a model but you look too healthy (if that makes sense). What color are your eyes they look so cool in the 2nd photo.

0|0
    0|0
    • They're hazel but sometimes they have a light blue ring around them! thankss

• Yeah, I don't see why not

2|0
    0|0
  • you're kinda cute but modelling is a bit of a long shot, I would suggest you try something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you won't get any complaints from me on the shower pic. It looks hot 😍

How tall are you? I can't see your body.

As far as your face sure maybe. Only issue would be that some people may not like your nose. I love your nose though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have body pictures in the shower but I didn't think they'd be appropriate haha. And I'm 5'9"

• lol yeah I wouldn't mind seeing them but those would probably get deleted if you posted them on here.

5'9 isn't too bad of a height.

• You are a cute girl, but I don't think you have a future in modeling.

0|0
    0|0
    • any specific reason?

• You are cute but not 100% drop dead gorgeous 10/10.

What Girls Said 10

• personally i think you have a face for it, particularly given that a lot of photographers/producers want to show off some more special makeup anyway in a lot of cases, if you're hoping for fashion modelling, but modelling is a pretty broad field.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want your eyes 😢they're so beautiful also you might be able to model for makeup because they're so big and pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of look like Maisie Williams! Love your eyes and omg your skin is so clear Im jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes and cheekbones are amazing. You might. But I don't know much about the modeling agency besides the show: next top model sooo :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Modeling Industry has a certain look: you need better lips, smaller nose, probably lose weight etc. etc. You are fine looking a solid 5/10 but for the modeling industry you need to have a certain look (I model for img).

0|0
    0|0
  • YASSSSS, please if you're interested in modeling do it. You're gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to be too fat for modeling.

0|0
    1|0
  • No way you can never be a model

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so sorry. You are a lovely girl just not Modeling pretty.
    Your eyes are strikingly pretty and you have a nice chin but models are held to a state of perfection. And you are like 7 out of 10 but models are usually 10/10
    You are above average which is nice :-) and good luck anyway sorry

1|0
    0|0