How do I Look? Which is better pre-pregnancy or post-pregnancy?

Before Pregnancy:
Weighed 125 and had muscle tone from running

Post Pregnancy: Now weigh 155 and have been self-concious of my new body...

• Pre-Pregnancy Body
  • Post-Pregnancy Body
  • Ew... get surgrey

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal... you had a baby, of course you are going to gain some weight ( not a big deal).

If you ran before, there is no reason why you can't start back up again and lose the weight to what you were before.

You look great either way! Don't stress about it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Pregnancy ruins bodies. It always has and it always will. But there's no going back now so embrace it.

• not in developing countries. i think activity level and muscle strength has a lot to do with it.

Anyhow her body isn't ruined.

• It sure as hell will never be the same.

What Guys Said 7

• You don't really expect to look better post-pregnancy, especially in the stomach area, but in the end your baby is worth it, and the father of your baby is likely to think so too. :)

• You're still beautiful no matter

• Both look great. If you dislike your new body it shouldn't be hard to drop a few pounds. Wear your stretch marks with pride, you're a mom now!

• You shouldn't feel self-conscious you squeezed a human out of your vagina thats going to take a toll on yourself.
    You are just fine

• You look the same mate :/

• Post-Pregnancy Body

• you look to skinny before

• There's a difference obviously, you were really hot pre-pregnancy but now you're tits look nice and plump post pregnancy. I don't know why there are three holes in your side did you get a C-Section? Anyways you have a tummy now but you can just lose the weight like anyone else. For what it's worth you don't look that different, I'm sure your boyfriend still loves you and thinks you're hot.

What Girls Said 3

• your face is prettier in the later piocvtrurfs. looks healthier and your eyes are beautiful skin looks clear. you could physically probably tone up your body. does not look like it was wrecked:)

• What the mess is in your stomach? That's gross whatever they are. But you look fine otherwise. Your stomach sticks out but that be fixed with diet and exercise.

• They were microdermals that the doctor didn't want me to have taken out until after I had the bab. They are out now,

• Why didn't you take them out as soon as you found out you were pregnant?

• @fwbplease because the way they are taken out and the stretching of my skin, they wouldn't heal and the risk of infection, they look the way they do because of scarring and would still be scarred and worse if I took them out when i found out i was pregnant

• You have more curved and that's sexier to me.