Does this hairstyle look ok. Does it look ok on me. Guys do you like this hairstyle on me?

So basically I never were my hair up at all but I now haven't had it cut in ages and it's so long, thick and heavy. Does this hairstyle look good on me?

This is my girlfriend by the way lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes your girlfriend is very lucky that she can pull off that look. When I put my hair up like that I look like an ogor.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. I like it a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I do like it! I personally style my hair in buns every day. I draw ideas from this awesome hairstyles gallery. Take a look, maybe, you`ll find even something more interesting!

What Guys Said 5

• Great hair, awful duck face expression. Why can't people smile instead of pursing their lips?

• without your hair framing your face, it draws attention to the lip liner... and while quite cool looking, the overdone eyes/tails.

w/ the hair up it's best to keep it simple in my opinion.

• Looks fine yea.

• Yeah, the hair looks fine.

• I like it!