Would you try to pick me up?

Would you try to pick me up?

• oh yeah
  • if you are nice
  • just to fuck
  • not a chance
If you start an assumption that most rivers are emotional wrecks, you've never known more than one or 2 and I doubt they were emotional wrecks. Drug addicts are emotional wrecks. Not all strippers are drug addicts and not all drug addicts are strippers. You have to take a course in logic before you talk to me again. So far you don't know crap

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not if you were "dressed" like that. If you were actually wearing clothes, and seemed like you had a good personality, I probably would.

You are attractive, but it depends on how you present yourself, and in my eyes, that picture presents a girl with issues. I would guess at the very least she has a dysfunctional family and is likely promiscuous.

• Hello I have a dysfunctional family no doubt, but I am in graduate school at a major university. See 2nd picture

• Applied physics

• Oh wow. I'm a computer science major, and I had to take a physics course, and it definitely wasn't easy so props for that. You clearly are intelligent, so as long as you aren't an emotional wreck as most strippers seem to be (which would probably take more conversation and a bit of delving into your past to assess), I don't think I would have a problem dating you. My family definitely wouldn't approve, but I would probably leave that little detail out.

What Guys Said 30

• You;re showing off, of course, but you don't look so friendly or approachable.
    You look like a VS model, a little

• What is a VS model? I am not showing off although it may seem so. I'm trying to figure out why nobody dates me

• lol so you put a half nude picture on a website "that seems to be for children" and you are calling me out for being here? thats amusing..

Never once made a comment on if it was inappropriate. Only comment I made was in regards yo you "not showing off" lol

• Girls just likes to bash men, I think

• 2|0
  • To pick you up for dating purposes, your appearance seems fine... it would depend on how nice of a person you are. From reviewing some of the questions and answer below, it's apparent that you are a stripper, which is not an issue for me as I have dated strippers before... they are people, like everyone else

• Yeah you don't look very heavy, I could probably pick you up over my head.

• No thanks. I got other things to pick up.

• Troll fail photoshop easily detected

• Message me and I'll send you the original. It is Photoshoped. I blackened out my breasts which were exposed

• Because I really asked a legitimate question so if there are any doubters I actually care that they doubt. Sure I dance to make money. School is expensive. But I'm actually a physics nerd. But somehow I can't get a date as a nerd or stripper. Self-doubt abounds.

• I mean your not gonna be able to win ever guy over your attractive, but to some other guys you might not be. I mean not every model is attractive to every guy that's just how it is and vice versa. I am glad you are doing well in school keep up the good work. :)

• If you are nice then I'd give it a shot

• if you dressed normally id definitely introduce myself.

• Well, I have a hard time believing that's even you in the first place...

• You're very secretive about your own profile. You are a pretend soldier. I don't think you exist

• Well I'm not solider first off, I'm a Marine so your right about not being a solider. How am I secretive? Not at all just tell it like it is.

• ehm not a chance

• I'm not a PUA.

• well, if that's you... 👼

• That is really me and I am a dancer which is the picture that you see. I asked the question specifically because everybody wants to fuck me but no one wants to take me out.

• Where do I put a 2nd pic?

• you can update the question... but it will not display it, only the link. but with the first one people will judge you mostly on that one^^

• I would definitely flirt with you.

• Only if you were hitch hiking.

• Hard to say. Could we get another pic? Perhaps with something more... casual on? 😅

• Oh yeah
    I wish thats you real

• Not with that face. You look like you're so far up your own ass that you got lost.

• What are you trying to do? Get sex? Get a boyfriend? Get money? Show off?

• Yup and I'd carry you off too !:)

• Smallest underwear ever

• Of course if you agree for so, you're pretty, hot n sexy :)

• just to fuck

• i could pick you up no problem. probably even with one arm.

• just to fuck

• Maybeeeeeeeeeee

• Most guys aren't comfortable actually dating strippers.

What are you studying in physics?

• I doubt she's a stripper...

Why would you WANT to date a stripper? Aren't they mostly drug addicts?

• Ultrafast two qubit gates broadband optical pulses – really applied physics

• @RandomPerson1324 you are thinking of low class places

• Probably not. You can't trust strippers, honestly

• You can't trust strippers but you have the guts to post anonymously. What a farce

• Dear and to be vulnerable so you post anonymously. Fearing to be vulnerable so don't trust what someone else said using the excuse well their strippers and I read somewhere where you can't trust them I think it was National Enquirer."

• So they proved me right

• I'm too shy for picking up, but you are very beautiful :)

• Hump and dump fushu relationship heck no

• sure, I like lifting strangers

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know.. she has a good body but her face isn't that pretty. So I guess it would depend on how well we were getting along personality wise.

• that pic is almost 100 % fake.

• Message to me your agreement to see the on Photoshop version where my breasts are visible

• i dont want to see it, and even if it is you you look like a stripper