Afraid to start dating?

okay, so sometimes friends and familiy tell me I look better in pictures than I do in real life, I also have quite bad ance (and the scars) but it doesn't show up on pictures usually. Because of this I'm afraid to start online dating, because I feel like when someone goes on a date with me and I look less pretty than my pictures and with my acne they'll feel as if I lied to them and maybe even leave?

I don't really know how to deal with this and if the guy will care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't do online dating your still under 18 try to meet people around you , However if you can not either put on a lot of makeup and hope the guy never finds out... or find the right guy that doesn't care... there is 7.2 billion people on this planet. There will be a person for you so keep trying

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18 and you want to make an online dating profile? Not a good idea honey, too many creeps out there

• ahh soryy, I'm 24 but didn't really pay attention when signing up.

• Oh lol I was like wtf. Well I guess it's really up to you and how honest you want to be with them, you could always just mention it after talking for a bit maybe before they actually want to meet in person. Don't be insecure either, I'm sure you're a beautiful young lady. Confidence is key! Good luck -xx

What Guys Said 2

• Id say just stick to real life dating not that online bs. It's more natural anyways

• Sure you look just fine

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy so I'm not sure how he would feel but to better yourself I would use some cream to get rid of your acne scars. I really great cream for scars is Mederma its amazing don't be afraid of dating because you might miss out on someone great:)

• Girl, don't date. It's only a waste of time and emotion. But if you insist... Just try to take pictures that captures what you really look like. Find a light and angle that captures the flaws. Try it without base makeup. It's better to look worse in the photos and then have them be pleasantly surprised than the other way around.