Thoughts on this photo?

My cousin took this of me and I love it, cause I edited the coloring a little to make it brighter, and my hair looks as red as I like. Thoughts?

Thoughts on this photo?

1134

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool photo. I like the colors. Shame he cut off your feet! He should have held the camera lower so that it was full body and your head were higher in the frame. More Queen, more road and less sky would have made this a killer pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this photo a lot! It's very pretty, especially the road

Sponsored

What Guys Said 33

• You remind me of a typical panhandler.

• Smile for the camera 😷

• I think it is pretty good I like the contras of the colures and the way one side of the road is green and the other like winter, it makes me think of that saying that it is always greener on the other side. i like the way your red hair stands out of the photo and fits so nice in with your shirt. only one question if I may. what the hell is in the back lying in the road.

• I never understood why people took pictures of other people taking pictures lol. But the colors do look nice.

• Cool. Striking hair! Oh, to be photogenic!

• You know, I really like your stomach/abdomen, nice hips/slimmer thighs combinations. How they compliment and accentuate each other. I have this female stomach/lower abdomen thing. I don't feel flat female tummies are very feminine or sexy. Just a slightest and most subtle roundness makes all the difference in the world. For guys like me, that is! I hope you're taking these a compliments, cuz they're intended to be.

• I think it would look cool if you darkened everything except thevred hair/shirt maybe the green leaves and blue pants. That would give it a creepy feelnand seeing some of the other questions you've posted I think you like the creepy/gothic stuff

• http://i.imgur.com/NRzi4WY.jpg quite similar 😂 and yep 2 days ago I gave that same pose to my bro 😂😂
    What a coincidence...

• Ginger!!

Your cousin took a good photo. I like the contrast.

• I like the brightened white effect of this photo! :)

• Feet cut off and dog partially behind you. Unfortunate dog position. Otherwise not bad. Good colors.

• Thoughts :

a girl is tying to show she is taking photo of something but someone has taking her..

😇

• You look good with the background. But then again, you look good anywhere.
    However, I don't feel like that particular jacket favours you.

• You look awesome, but i have to ask, what's that behind you?

• pretty photo and woman

• Very nice composure and coloring. Maybe someday we'll get to see your face, too, or what you were seeing through that other camera lens.

• What she was seeing through that camera lens was me, so let's hope you don't see it xD

• It's a cool picture! I like the vibrant colors, hair is super red too which is cool.

• I like it 👍

wish you had a better cam lol

• Why are u soo beautiful 😉 😍

• Cool, you look very vibrant against the foreground and background

• It looks nice. Very tumblr

• Wherever that's at, looks really nice there! But I like it, love the hair!

• Looks pretty good yea.
    A little confused about the whole camera situation hah?

• nice but i dont like the cc

• It's pretty great, shame your lovely face is hidden though XD lol.

• excellent profile picture if you plan on using it.

• I think you look very attractive in it, also I love photography, so I could have a bias😆

• Nice picture of a beautiful young woman enjoying nature and having fun

• ur not wearing a bra

• I like this place.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• It's very pretty! I love the colors!

• I love the colors and your red hair too and the place is also pretty with the autumn leaves. Good pic! :)

• My thoughts? I'm jelly 'cause I want my hair that red again 😭

• it looks like an awesome photo, and you look very pretty :) tho i can't c ur face 😂

• You look beautiful girl!

• I think it's cute

• Perfect💚💚💚

• its so cute!!

• All I know is slenderman may be in the background watching you lol

• I love it!!!