Is my height a turn off?

I'm 5'10... Witch is really tall.
Is my height a turn off?
Do some boys like tall girls?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9.5 and was insecure about my height because most guys here are shorter or the same height as me.
    My boyfriend actually thought I was too tall on the 1st date. He only dated girls around 5'5 or 5'6. He is 5'11. However, from getting to know me better and all the hugs/kisses he says I'm the perfect height for him. He doesn't have to bend his knees or really lower his neck.
    I think it could turn off some guys but it could also be a turn on for other guys too. In the end it all comes down with the two of you. If a guy like you enough your height won't matter as much as you think it would. If he likes everything about you and you guys get along well but he lets something petty as height to get in the way then good riddance.

What Guys Said 23

• From what I like and what I've noticed other guys like, most guys like a girl who is shorter than them. Seeing as you are 5'10 (which is just below the average height for most guys) you'll be fine. There are tons of guys taller than you. Plus, I'm sure there are guys shorter than you who prefer tall girls

• Your height should be fine. I hate my height. I am only 5'7 and pretty much every girl likes guys that are at least 6'2 or more.

• Lots of guys like tall girls. At your age I was about 6'1" and dated a gal that was about 5'10". To me she was Hot and just the right height. You are fine.

• 5'10" is definitely not a turn off. It is taller than average but it's not a turn off. There are plenty of guys of all heights who will be happy with your height.

• I've dated a girl your height for a little while. She's the tallest girl I've ever dated.
    Only insecure guys will be intimidated by your height

• Doesn't Victoria Secret only accept models that are between 5'8-5'10?

Bottom line you're fine and it's not a turn off.

• By no mean is it a turn off, most guys like a variety, some prefer shorter girls, some prefer taller girls, i like girls the same height or shorter than me (i'm roughly 6ft)

• Yes, being tall can be a good thing in some guys eyes. Tall women can be very beautiful, long legs and a more noticeable "presence" is very eye catching.

• I have absolutely nothing against tall girls. I don't particularly like them, though. I like girls of average to slightly below average height, like how my crush is 5'4.

• Well being a shortish guy I tend to feel intimidated and inferiir by tall girls, bit still I would say that it's not a turn off, infact its a turn on and sexy thing... and being a short guy I can't ever get tall woman, I don't deserve them at all, so its kind of torture to me :/
    But its a sexy thing , many taller guys would love and want a tall woman.
    Lucky you :)

• height doesn't make 1 instantly attractive or unattractive.

• Height is not a turn off.. now, height and skinny to the bones, might be..
    I am biased, because I am 6'3, so your height fits well.

• Not to me. I'm 6'1". In fact, that to me I think is rather ideal... maybe. Or close to it.

• Men aren't the one that care about height.

• i would be a little intimidated tbh, but not a turn off

• It's not really a turn off, but I don't think I would go for you.

• No I really like tall girls, follow me?

• Why do you want me to follow you?

The only thing you know about me is my height😛

• I love tall girls. Not a turnoff at all.

• That's Not really v

• I like girls who are taller than me, so yes.

• lol... you have sexy legs..

you just show them to guys

• Most runway models have to be 5'10 or taller. So compare yourself to runway models and not general population.

• I love tall girls lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'8 which is tall for a girl in my country. It just depends on the average height where you're living and if the boys are tall. Guys will like a girl who's more or less in range with him, so anything too short isn't always easy, but if a girl is taller than him, it might be intimidating or he could feel emasculated.

• I'm 5'10 as well and asked almost the same question a few days ago. the consensus was pretty much that although some men don't like it because they are shorter or other reasons, most find it attractive. It's like every thing that's an opinion, some people will like it and some won't... but I've learned to love being tall, I can reach things that are high and have long legs because of it. :)

• WOOOO HELLO I'M 5'10 TOO C;