Do guys think it's ugly/gross if girls have quite noticeable hair on their arms?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. I remember riding in the subway with a girl in front who had significantly more hair on her arms than I have on mine. I found it very unattractive.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a pretty judgmental person and I can say to me It's not the worst thing.
    I'd rather hairy arms than lots of other things.
    Don't be too critical of yourself, you can only be you, that's it.
    I'm sure there are guys out there who think they aren't hairy enough.

• I don't notice. So nope.

• I do often see some girls with unshaven arms. I guess it's not gross but it's such a norm now for girls to have unhairy arms. So it may seem out of ordinary or gross to people.

• I know some light brown Hispanic girls who had think dark hair on her arms not very much but noticeable

• Gross? I don't know about that, but weird? Yes. It doesn't mean I wouldn't date her.

• I don't. Not at all especially on fine, smooth brown skin and the hair is dark

• No not at all ugly or gross, infact somewhat hair is a must for me in the female legs and arms, well maybe because I myself am a very hairy guy and hence I have certain affinity towards body hair! ;)

• err, kinda
    arm hair is ok as long as its light, for me
    if she has more noticeable arm hair then me? its kind of a turn off for me
    not crucial, but still is

• Depends on the hair, I suppose, altho I've never seen hair on a girl's arms that I didn't think looks pretty. It's usually fine and soft and emphasises the delicateness of the arms.

I suppose that's true of hair on some men, too, now that I think about it, altho I'm not usually paying much attention to their arms.

Anyway, there are certainly guys out there who don't mind hair, or actually think it's pretty.

• Nope, but thats because here its like that

What Girls Said 0