Do you think it's disgusting when girls don't REGULARLY do their eyebrows?

Okay, so basically I was with a group of my guy friends and we were talking about eyebrows. They said that girls look ten times more attractive if their eyebrows look "clean-cut". Thing is, I don't usually pluck my eyebrows because I have a really low pain tolerance BUT I do trim it every now and then...

Anyways, right after I told them that, some of them told me I need to start "doing" my eyebrows before I grow a "caterpillar" on my face-- which is apparently disgusting.

So I personally didn't think eyebrow maintenance should be that high. I honestly thought as long as they were short and neat-looking, it would be fine...

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when girls over do their eyebrows. If the eyebrows are more drawn on than actual hair, it looks bad. I never understand why so many girls do it. To each their own, but I don't like that at all. Bushy also isn't great so I think some shaping and trimming is good, but they should be hair and not drawn on.

• What happens if a girl has bushy (dense) eyebrows that are shaped thinly?

• Hard to say without seeing exactly what you mean but what you say sounds perfectly fine. Some girls just go way overboard. Like I said, if you have to draw eyebrows on it's too much in my opinion. I looked at your profile picture assuming that's you, and your eyebrows there look good. Girly, but natural looking. As a guy I vote that you keep doing what you do.

• It's me lol, but I don't really do much to them..

And yeah, if you look up Cara Delavigne, her eyebrows are naturally thick, but shaped well

Most Helpful Girl

• they're assholes. you don't need to be doing stuff for guys to find you attractive, you do it for u. but every once in a while it's nice to do it

What Guys Said 13

• Never thought about eyebrows in such a strong way. I don't think it's disgusting. Might think that she doesn't always take care of her body but it would be no big deal because I don't really pay attention to eyebrows in such a way. And 10x more attractive? I don't think so. Too big of a difference.

• As a guy, I don't care that much. As long as your eyebrows aren't like Eugene Levy's, you're fine. I'd prefer a girl who had human-like eyebrows rather than some drawn-on cartoon-esque eyebrows though.

• I honestly think Eugene's eyebrows are what make him unique though! Haha, but I 1005 agree with you on the cartoon thing

• I know what you mean. His eyebrows give him a distinctive look that suits him. It's unlikely that most people, men and women alike, can rock them like he does.

• Woot woot, go Eugene haha

• Yeah don't over think it. Some girls go way overboard with doing their eyebrows and it ends up looking totally unnatural and awkward. But obviously pay attention to it and if you feel like your starting to rock a caterpillar then just do some basic trimming.

• As a hairy guy myself I seriously don't have any sort of such high yucks to any sort of female body hair, infact I prefer a bit of female body hair over being complete highly maintained stuff everywhere. Maybe I don't have the right to complain being a very hairy guy myself :p

• They said that girls look ten times more attractive if their eyebrows look "clean-cut"?

-LOL!!! I have never thought that in my life, ever! Your eyebrows look normal in your photo.

• I HAVEN'T EITHER. That's why I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy or something... And that's because you don't see them up close, because up close you can see the thinner hairs

• I don't know cause I don't really notice things like that. Your brows would have to be really jacked up for us to notice cause most of us are more about the big picture

• i don't think is disgusting

• I dont care about eyebrows. Unless they are abnormally thick and big i really dont care. I wouldn't invest that much time or thought into it

• Never really thought about it to be honest *shrugs*

• This is true. Girls with unkept hair in all places is repulsive. I don't know why so don't ask it just is. Wax everything! ;)

• I do think it's kinda turn off

• Not disgusting but definitely unattractive.

• Must be a generation thing. I wish girls would stop doing these ridiculous things to their faces. I mean it's amusing but it doesn't exactly look good lol.

What Girls Said 8

• wow lol. i didn't know this made such a huge difference for them.

personally, i love doing my brows myself, but i dont obsess over them. i let them grow out for a month or 2 sometimes just so i can get a nicer result when i do them.
    they can think what they like. as u said, brow maintenance shouldn't be that high and people should just be able to look past a few little hairs that are yet to be removed. it isn't the end of the world.

• I can actually see a noticeable difference in my level of attractiveness when I have my eyebrows neat vs when I've gone awhile without plucking the spare hairs around the shaped part of my brows.

So it's maybe not necessarily disgusting, but it does drastically have an effect on how someone looks.

• I give zero fucks when it comes to random boys having an opinion on my appearance. I'm already super cute. I don't need a boy to tell me.

At the end of the day people need to respect that it's not their time, energy, and money going into maintaining an arbitrary standard. Do what YOU want with YOUR body and let other people worry about theirs.

Honestly, I would suspect that eyebrow boy has some hair issues himself which is why he's so hung up on everyone else's.

• Yeah, but I also heard guys hate the drawn on 'Instagram' eyebrows.. so it's probably a personal preference for most of them

• It's not that big of a deal. I think too 'on-fleek' is weird. Like, if I can clearly see concealer under and around your eyebrow, that's an issue.

• I think your eyebrows look really nice!

• It sounds to me like you've been hanging around with jerks. Any guy who is put off by eyebrows, of all things, isn't worth your time.

• Your eyebrows look fine. They're not caterpillars. I also don't pluck my eyebrows.