How can I be sexy or provocative with scars?

Most Helpful Guy

• By recognizing that they are in no way a negative part of your life or appearance.

You've got to own everything about yourself that makes you YOU. Nothing is sexier or more provocative than real ownership of the things that make someone an individual.

Those scars are, I'm sure, just some of the many things that make you special. So, congratulations. :) Rock that body.

What Guys Said 7

• A guy who cares about you enough will not care about the scars. Talk to him, get to know him well enough and then be sexy or provocative without paying any mind to scars.

• I dont know what they look like or how bad they are but i have a ton of scars, wound scars, surgical scars... that are very visible, and i dont care. It doesn't change who i am. Or make me "ugly" in my opinion. Abd if someone thinks it does then fuck em

• Phew.. This is reassuring...

• What kind of scars? I hope you're not over reacting about a scar you have. Us men can be understanding if you have one that noticeable.

• Self harm scars

• Self harm eh? I guess that means he'll be holding/hugging you even tighter ;)

• Don't worry about scars, we all have them, physical or emotional. They don't make hou any less sexy.

• I have a scar on my hand is enourmous and all people ask me why I haven't made a tattoo there or something but I just like it the way it is. I never had problems from it who likes you likes you for the way you are scars are such a superficial thing to be taken in consideration

• You could dress up as a sexy tony montana.

What Girls Said 1