Do you find these Arab women beautiful?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah Muslims girls have beautiful features which is kinda gorgeous and I have a thing for them ❤
    You're from Kuwait too?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess so!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know how any of them look since most had makeup so I don't know if they're actually beautiful or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not particularly, no. And that has nothing to do with them being Arab/Kuwaiti. They pretty much look like most other Caucasian women, Arab/Kuwaiti or otherwise. Not the facial features or skin colorsI find attractive/beautiful. Again, the fact they are Kuwaiti or Arab has nothing to do with it since those factors don't really dictate how they look. I've seen different facial features and skin colors on other Arab women that i do find rather attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly no. Way too much makeup on almost all of them. That look does nothing for me but scream "high maintenance!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Arab men and women are very good looking in my honest opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you judge a whole nation on a beauty of 1 girl (such like this video) then every country can have world's most beautiful women, but of course Arabs are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sure thingg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup sure do as I do for all races

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty good but with that much makeup it is really hard to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all the same woman.
    Yes I do find Arab women attractive as of late.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice. but then arabs are savage. i'd hit it to them, and then go onto niceer raaces.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Theyre all beautiful ❤

0|0
    0|0