Am I at a good weight?

I'm 5'9, and 132 pounds. I'm trying to get down to 125, but my friends are telling me I'll look to thin. Do you think it would hurt to lose a couple extra pounds?
Am I at a good weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you got a nice body. No need to lose weight. Just work out on a regular basis to stay toned and you will be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think you look absolutely fine as you are.

And as a comparison am 5' 10" and weigh 140lbs, and consider myself pretty well spot on.

What Guys Said 32

• I'm 5'8" at 135lb!
    Going 10 pounds less would really show too much veins and bones.

You're great at your current weight. I'd recommend building some muscle though. "toning up" as it would be called.

• Look great as is, no need to lose more. If you wanted, you could start working out, lift some weights, you'll drop a little more body fat and build lean muscle, so you'll appear thinner if that's what you're after. But really, you should he happy with how you look now, and only decide to dour that for personal fulfillment.

• I think you look good. I look roughly the same. I used to be skinnier, but people could see my bones and that's not attractive.

• I think you will look too thin.

• 0|0
  • Do what makes you feel good, you look great now but will still look great at your goal weight. People including your friends will try to hold you back if it makes them look worse.

Go for it and see cause it's easier to gain it back if you feel you look too thin.

• In my eyes your body is fine how it is now. I wouldn't say loose weight but maybe just tone your muscles

• Girl, you're perfect :D. No need to lose any weight at all.. you're thin enough as is XD.

• your body looks perfectly fine, don't worry :)

• No, you look fine the way you are. Don't lose anymore weight.

• You look completely awesome!

• Certainly. :D

• You're good.

• You look good the way you are

• Your really attractive and probably couldn't hurt to gain a few.

• You're just fine the way you are. :D

• You are VERY TALL. I am 6'1 and with heels you would be my height.

• you have awesome body, would eat milk and fruit loops out of your belly button , and slurp all spilled milk down your flat tummy yum

• You look incredible :p

• Yes, also nice pijama :D

• Yes you are at a good weight. At 125 you would look bony. Why just work out?

• You look great.

• You look perfectly fine to me, no need to lose any weight whatsoever.
    Very beautiful

• God dam you look good !!! You should know you have a great body ! Sooo love IT and #OWNIT

• I agree with your friends you look to thin.

• U look good. Your belly is fit

• you looks fine... not extra weight..

• you look great

• No need to lose anything more

• Dan I got an erection... Thats good youshold be happy

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 6

• Well 124 is underweight according to the CDC so I really wouldn't try to get that low. I think you look fine now so I don't understand why you would want to lose any more.

• You look good now but if you would lose like 7 pounds (that's only around 3kg) which is not too much you'll still be healthy I think. So if you think it will benefit your self confidence, just go for it but know when to stop!

• Yes it would hurt. Your hips already stick out and your on the lower side of healthy weight for your height. Just focus your unhealthy behavior of trying to better yourself on squats because all men love a big fat toned booty. Kick this weight obsession before its too late.

• I'm 5'9" and 140lbs and my upper body looks very much like yours. At 125lbs you are going to look so frail, please don't do it.

• nice boooooood

• Ur fine the way u r 😃