Poll: How much muscle do you find attractive on a woman?

I saw this poll on TNation and thought I'd try it here.

• Ms Olympia, jacked women.
    4% (2)4% (3)4% (5)Vote
  • Enough muscle to show she lifts.
    20% (9)20% (16)20% (25)Vote
  • Athletic women, but not much muscle.
    59% (27)62% (51)61% (78)Vote
  • Very thin women.
    15% (7)7% (6)10% (13)Vote
  • BBW.
    2% (1)7% (6)5% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am attracted to a wide variety of women. I do not find the body builder type attractive at all and I am not attracted to women who are extremely thin. Anything else is fine.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I don't really like muscle on a woman. Toned, yes, ripped, no. Many guys do though. Many of my super athletic friends prefer super athletic women. I'm basically just commenting because I know there'll be guys with the "Only weak men are afraid of strong women" quip which I find moronic. Like I can't just like what I like? Sorry to ramble.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like that quote. I only like it because I feel like it's more directed at men who think muscular women are gross. It's cool if it's not your type, though.

• C bordering on B.

Ideally her legs and abs should show she lifts and she should have slight definition in her shoulders, back, and arms- but nothing even remotely close to olympian lifters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who have a lot of muscle mass is a big turn off to me. Really they just was well be men in my eyes since I find all it does is makes them very masculine. I do like women who are in good shape and toned tho, but it doesn't even need to be much. I mean I don't mind BBW or thin women, but the ideal woman would be somewhere between athletic and a BBW, someone who is in good enough shape to have a thin waist and not much excess fat but at the same time keep enough weight that she has good curves, something that a lot of women in really good shape lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with enough muscle to show she lifts as the best, the reason that super muscled women and men looking weird, is because it's impossible to have such a huge muscles without steroids. BBW and thin women almost don't have muscles, so why do you even include them in this question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women who are thin and have curves, but are soft and have absolutely no visable muscle definition.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's fit I'd prefer more of a yoga or dancer body, nothing where she has pronounced muscle definition really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably B, I like fit and toned girls, athletic and sporty, but not overly muscular.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted C, possibly B depending on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in muscle women or defined women. I like women who are built like women and not men.

If I wanted a man, I'd ask my gay mate out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slim girls, firm with no visible muscle definition in legs, arms, stomach/abdomen, definitely not in the tummy/lower abdomen, or thighs. The more feminine look is more desirable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • B or C or god

0|0
    0|0
  • I like athletic and BBW. I know it contradicts itself

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of defined muscle on women. Fit and athletic is nice, but I dont like noticable muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • Enough muscle to show she lifts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find muscles on a woman unattractive... not saying that she can't be in shape and toned

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of a woman with big muscles. I'm attracted to confidence and a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about an average woman, that's much nicer than variations of buff women and alternative stick insect in the poll.

1|0
    0|0
    • Because the average woman is a very broad subject. Besides, the question is really about fit women, I suppose aside from the BBW option.

• I don't really like noticeable muscle on a woman, sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• slim thick... 34d- 24- 40 is like an ideal measurement in my taste slim waist big booty and hips

0|1
    0|0