Guys say they don't like muscle on girls. You're saying these girls aren't hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• I for one like to look over the girls at the gym.

These two, especially the one in
    glasses, hey, wouldn't toss
    them out of bed for
    eating crackers.

• Agreed. Her hamstrings are on point..

Most Helpful Girl

• That second to last girl tho 😍👅💦

What Guys Said 54

• The f*ck say gents didn't like that sh*t?

Those who told you guys don't like muscle on girls must speak for themselves.

I LOVE seeing lean muscles on women (especially legs, calves and ass). Like the first picture, that's a killer for me.

I don't really like those Barbie doll girls who starve themselves 😂

• & Hamstrings and thighs on women are just like the hottest things ever ❤️

• The thing with gag is since most people here are inexperienced with fitness you say "bodybuilding" and they think of the ginormous steroid-infused mass monsters.

They don't realize the toned women and the chiseled guys on magazines ARE the antithetically-pleasing "bodybuilders"/"fitness freaks" etc, being referred to.

• All super hot to me.

I'm into sports, competition and fitness so that "type" appeals to me... however i think a lot of guys will be intimidated because guys like to feel like the "strong" one of the two. Similar to how a girl feels if she's taller than the guy.

These are all "athletic" looking to me, muscular i picture pro-body builder.

• I wouldn't really say these women have much muscle mass though, they are just toned really well. The last two, the very last more so, have somewhat muscular legs and I think they could do with skipping a few leg days. I just think they would look hotter if their legs weren't as big. But all these women are hot as hell. I think what most guys mean by women don't look good with muscles is when she looks like She Hulk or has more muscle mass than the average man would have.

• These girls are incredibly hot. Strong girls are the best, they take care of their bodies and usually have more confidence due to their dedication and stregnth. A woman can't become too muscled unless she is taking steriods. Women have a harder time than men building muscle due to lower testosterone levels, so really they will never get super bulky from working out. Just lean and sexy.

• good muscle definition usually means nice rounded booty so yeah. still, need to find a way to distinguish these girls that are a step above 'fit / athletic' but not quite 'bodybuilder'. 'thick' is a word that gets thrown around but you wouldn't really say, "that girl is very thick!" - it also sounds like she's fat or something.

• We mean excessive muscles.

• I think when people say they don't like muscley girls they're referring to girls with a lot of upper body muscle. These girls however look like they focused on their legs, butt and abs. They are very attractive but personally I wouldn't find them attractive with a lot of upper body muscle.

• No - those girls are not hot. They aren't ugly or repulsive, they just do very little to stimulate. I'd call them decent looking.

The fourth one is a potential exception though. She looks a little softer than the others.

• Just like most anything else it's a matter of taste preference and opinion. The muscle definition on these ladies that I see with my eyes, my perception is a turn off for me. There are other reason why these particular ladies are not my idea of "hot" but per your question, the visible muscle definition is a significant contributor to why they're not in my opinion.

• I find it attractive when girls have muscles, but I don't find it attractive when they look like they take steroids.

• I don't like excessive muscles. I wouldn't say that these girls being muscular makes them hot. Particularly girls with a very low body fat percentage is not appealing and makes them look more masculine. Makes them more square and less curvy.

• They are all hot, the ones that are to bulked up are the ones that we don't like but those in the pictures are just right😊

• except for the first one.. i didn't find any of the sexually attractive.

• The fourth one is okay body-wise, the others are kinda eh.

• I think they are very hot!
    I think there is such a thing as too much muscle on a girl. We don't want to be seeing a female Hulk. lol
    But, ya. Something just about that strength looks awesome to me.

• 3rd and last is nice the rest is alright

• I like muscles, I'd it's like stomach, thigh, glute, calf, back, and facial muscles, not like big arm mules or like big broad shoulders and things like that because I like feminine girls, and those make girls look less feminine. Alao, I love athletic girls

• I think muscles look nice on everyone. However these girls aren't particularly muscular. They just have a good muscle-fat ratio. So they're more to the skinny side.

• 3 and 5 are insane

• There's nothing sexier than a woman that looks like that. The ones we don't like are the girls that wanna become bodybuilders.

• All of these women are turn offs to me, I'd reject every single one of them. They may as well have dicks.

• I LOVE fitness girls! Anllela Sagra <3 <3
    pbs.twimg.com/.../bV74d46o.jpg</a>

• I wouldn't call them muscly, I would say they are very toned.

• ***** lookin' like evander holyfield

• Their bodies aren't hot to me. The face is a different story.

• muscles are fine as long as it doesn't go overboard. Women have less leeway with this than men do

• Athletic figure is my fav in girls

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 5

• They're hot.

• Horrible photoshop on the second one. God.

Anyway I think guys are saying they don't like ripped girls

• Yeah, I've seen the same pic elsewhere on the net and she looks different. Of course, in the pic I'm talking about she's shpeed because just about everything on here is these days, but I remember because I had her as my screensaver on my phone for a while because I was using her for fitspo. In this picture, her waist is a lot smaller and her boobs are bigger. Again, I remember because I used her for fitspo seeing as she had a bodytype I could achieve.

• Are you living in a cave?

• Personally, good for you if you like it or if you look like that, but I find it gross and I would never date a girl who looked like that.

• They are hot as fuck!
    Men are against women that looks like men.
    Extreme bodybuilders.