Rate this person?

rate this person?
is she cute

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is neutral.

• My experiment proves even neutral opinions can offend jorahs (someone here knows what this means).

• eh? i'm not offended, it's just your attitude which is comical. lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a sexy pose. It looks like someone caught her off guard while changing positions on a photo shoot.

• that's nice... but i need to know your baseless point of not being allowed to post in this forum, since "you're a dude!" and this is how you as a man behave in real life... hahaha.. cool.

• Good I was hoping for a response like this after reading your other comments to other users now I can feel free to say this. Fuck off no one wants you here you egotistical arrogant asshole

What Girls Said 1

• Can I ask you why did you post this if you don't like the responses? by the way she's more like hot than cute in my opinion

• i post as i please. though yes, some web stranger needs to regulate my conduct. and other web strangers determine what's worthy of being posted. haha.

What Guys Said 1

• Not in my opinion.

• yes. cos people need to accept your opinions on stuff hahaha.

• But you asked my opinion though...

• i did? ok. but then you'fre offended i'm asking this, when your bumchums do without bother. and you hate it when people defend themselves, but that's your business.. haha.