How is her looks? Do you like her looks & style?

Amber McCrackin she Is a model

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Black Hair and Her Cat
How is her looks? Do you like her looks & style?

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Blue And Red

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Purple And Blond

Amber McCrackin Making Grimaces Spit Out The Tongue

Amber McCrackin Normal Style & Looks

@ElizabethBiersack @abc--123 waht do you think about her?

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen her so many times. I like her Emo style way more than her normal style. She is gorgeous

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Star lord YOU ARE AWESOME 😛
    She's gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
    • Awww thank you so much Omar, It seems she your type girl, By the way I post new question about a blnode girl, Join it !

• Already did 😉

What Girls Said 15

• Model? Taking selfies doesn't make you a model...

3|1
    0|0
    • haha... well maybe she isn't only looks-obssessed like you are..

• Show All
    • @Stacyzee On the internet it says she's a model, I'm not sure about that !

• Considering that when you google her name, literally only selfies pop up (no professional looking shots), I don't think she's a model.

• Sure, I'm not surprised she's a model.

0|1
    0|0
  • Miles prettier with flattering make up and a natural hair color. I mean miles miles miles better. From here to the moon better.
    But I don't think she was bad looking in those other pictures. She just looks much better in the pictures were everything is flattering her features v fitting into a cookie cutter mold.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's really pretty but she's most gorgeous in the natural styles.

1|1
    0|0
    • She looks good with all the style, But why I am feel her natural looks, Kind of looks like you? She just looks like the younger you hehe, Sorry Belle !

• I'll take that as a compliment 😊

• I think she's pretty.

The way she does her hair is stunning.
    She has gorgeous eyes which pop as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very very beautiful! I think (for the hair) I like the first red hair in the with the toung sticking out! It suits her very well! But the blue black and pink r very cool but I like that one red the best 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • She can look good with all of those looks!

0|1
    0|0
  • she looks so different in the last pics

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, She's looks different with natural looks, I can't even recognize her.

• You really like that style ey;)
    I think a girl that can pull out so many looks successfully should be absolutely gorgeous😊

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty/ gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she looks so stunning when she doesn't wear all that teenage accessories and faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is super cute in the burgundy hair at the bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but I prefer her natural look (like the bottom right redhead looks really pretty). The other one I like is the EMO with cat, the bottom left one. The other looks aren't really my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's so pretty!

She looks really different with her normal style, but she looks great in all of them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive when she just looks normal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• She's what I'd imagine a package of Starburst would look like if it could become human.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks stunning in every pic. Now I am curious about hair coloring! I will message you lot of questions popping in my head.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm so gald you like my questions, And I wish you often join my qustions. It's nice to see you here.
      You can message me at anyime, But why curious about hair coloring? Is there something I also need to know?

• Okay don't laugh, but I suck at fashion and style, I never dyed my hairs,
      I never used make up or skin enhancing lotion or other stuff.
      I have had same hairstyle since childhood, which I am gonna change soon. I don't wanna look weird, so will like to start with help of expert.
      My question was how long it takes to color hairs?
      I do know there are 2 types of color 1 permanent (oxygenation) other temporary (deoxygenating).
      I studied it from point of chemicals and chemistry, and never paid attention to it, in way of fashion and style until I went through your take of coloring the hairs and you started posting the pic of girls looking like angels and mermaids, with colored hairs.

• With her normal look and red hair she looks good

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, If you like her that way , That's good for you man, Thank you for join again !

• fuck, she is hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she is quite an attractive girl. I would say that she is my 'style'.

0|1
    0|0
    • You mean your type girl , Unless you want to be a EMO guy too hehe?

• I wouldn't identify myself as an emo or at least any more. But I'm still certainly somewhat.
      I am certainly about that style, type, etc, whatever lol.

• Good to know that bro, At least you into EMO style, That's a good taste ! That mean you can be cool guy then

• hotty attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • she's ok. looks nicer blonde, not with coloured hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen her a lot, she's pretty. I like her normal style best.
    And is taking high quality selfies really count as being a model? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a beautiful lady I really like her with the blue hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty (only in natural look).

0|0
    0|0
  • she's got a pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • You heavy into goth/punk/emo stuff huh?

I'm feeling her "normal" look the best. Makes her look like a grown woman and not a child.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I love EMO style forever, That's awesome, I totally don't think EMO style childish, Why do you think that way?

• Nah I don't think it's childish. I'm not emo, but I'm attracted to many kinds of girls. I just think that this particular girl looks somewhat underaged when she's got the different color hair and stuff going on. Her "normal" look is her best look.