How is her looks? Do you like her looks & style?

Amber McCrackin she Is a model

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Black Hair and Her Cat

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Blue And Red

Amber McCrackin EMO Style Purple And Blond

Amber McCrackin Making Grimaces Spit Out The Tongue

Amber McCrackin Normal Style & Looks

@ElizabethBiersack @abc--123 waht do you think about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen her so many times. I like her Emo style way more than her normal style. She is gorgeous

Most Helpful Guy

• Star lord YOU ARE AWESOME 😛
    She's gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍

• Awww thank you so much Omar, It seems she your type girl, By the way I post new question about a blnode girl, Join it !

• Already did 😉

What Girls Said 15

• Model? Taking selfies doesn't make you a model...

• haha... well maybe she isn't only looks-obssessed like you are..

• @Stacyzee On the internet it says she's a model, I'm not sure about that !

• Considering that when you google her name, literally only selfies pop up (no professional looking shots), I don't think she's a model.

• Sure, I'm not surprised she's a model.

• Miles prettier with flattering make up and a natural hair color. I mean miles miles miles better. From here to the moon better.
    But I don't think she was bad looking in those other pictures. She just looks much better in the pictures were everything is flattering her features v fitting into a cookie cutter mold.

• She's really pretty but she's most gorgeous in the natural styles.

• She looks good with all the style, But why I am feel her natural looks, Kind of looks like you? She just looks like the younger you hehe, Sorry Belle !

• I'll take that as a compliment 😊

• I think she's pretty.

The way she does her hair is stunning.
    She has gorgeous eyes which pop as well.

• She is very very beautiful! I think (for the hair) I like the first red hair in the with the toung sticking out! It suits her very well! But the blue black and pink r very cool but I like that one red the best 😉

• She can look good with all of those looks!

• she looks so different in the last pics

• Yes, She's looks different with natural looks, I can't even recognize her.

• You really like that style ey;)
    I think a girl that can pull out so many looks successfully should be absolutely gorgeous😊

• She's pretty/ gorgeous

• Wow she looks so stunning when she doesn't wear all that teenage accessories and faces.

• She is super cute in the burgundy hair at the bottom

• She's pretty, but I prefer her natural look (like the bottom right redhead looks really pretty). The other one I like is the EMO with cat, the bottom left one. The other looks aren't really my style.

• She's so pretty!

She looks really different with her normal style, but she looks great in all of them :)

• She's attractive when she just looks normal

What Guys Said 12

• She's what I'd imagine a package of Starburst would look like if it could become human.

• She looks stunning in every pic. Now I am curious about hair coloring! I will message you lot of questions popping in my head.

• I'm so gald you like my questions, And I wish you often join my qustions. It's nice to see you here.
      You can message me at anyime, But why curious about hair coloring? Is there something I also need to know?

• Okay don't laugh, but I suck at fashion and style, I never dyed my hairs,
      I never used make up or skin enhancing lotion or other stuff.
      I have had same hairstyle since childhood, which I am gonna change soon. I don't wanna look weird, so will like to start with help of expert.
      My question was how long it takes to color hairs?
      I do know there are 2 types of color 1 permanent (oxygenation) other temporary (deoxygenating).
      I studied it from point of chemicals and chemistry, and never paid attention to it, in way of fashion and style until I went through your take of coloring the hairs and you started posting the pic of girls looking like angels and mermaids, with colored hairs.

• With her normal look and red hair she looks good

• Yeah, If you like her that way , That's good for you man, Thank you for join again !

• fuck, she is hot

• I think she is quite an attractive girl. I would say that she is my 'style'.

• You mean your type girl , Unless you want to be a EMO guy too hehe?

• I wouldn't identify myself as an emo or at least any more. But I'm still certainly somewhat.
      I am certainly about that style, type, etc, whatever lol.

• Good to know that bro, At least you into EMO style, That's a good taste ! That mean you can be cool guy then

• hotty attractive

• she's ok. looks nicer blonde, not with coloured hair.

• I've seen her a lot, she's pretty. I like her normal style best.
    And is taking high quality selfies really count as being a model? lol

• She is a beautiful lady I really like her with the blue hair.

• She is pretty (only in natural look).

• she's got a pretty face

• You heavy into goth/punk/emo stuff huh?

I'm feeling her "normal" look the best. Makes her look like a grown woman and not a child.

• Haha yeah I love EMO style forever, That's awesome, I totally don't think EMO style childish, Why do you think that way?

• Nah I don't think it's childish. I'm not emo, but I'm attracted to many kinds of girls. I just think that this particular girl looks somewhat underaged when she's got the different color hair and stuff going on. Her "normal" look is her best look.