Is this girl hot?

ok, so these pics are obviously NOT me, I found them on the internet and I think I could pull off this style. I want to dye my hair this color red and have the emo haristyle, so please check out the pics below and tell me if that style is hot, attractive, weird or not.

Is this girl hot?

by the way sorry there's so many pics just wanted you guys to get what I'm going at :P please vote and comment!

• hot
  • attractive
  • weird
  • not
  • other (results)
hey guys can you answer this question pretty please :)
what if you really liked a girl and then she dyed her hair red and looked like an emo chick
would u still like her? think she is cute? or think she is weird now?

Most Helpful Girl

• So hot!!! Emo is so cool, I think you would look amazing with a emo haircut. Emo hair is really fun to have. Just don't cut it yourself like I did and screw it up

• thank you! i wouldn't do it myself tho
      when u get emo haircut, does it help to make your hair straight? and can you still curl it? does it look good on most everyone? just curious never done something like it before

• Yes it works better and looks better if ur hair is straight. Yes you can still curl it , just google curly emo hair. I don't know if it looks good on everyone but it would look great on you.

• thank you! :D

What Guys Said 45

• The hair color is too unnatural and it makes her look a bit strange. With a more natural color, this would be an attractive girl.

• Go for it. I think you're pale enough for it to look good. If not, you might need to adjust the shade a bit.

Maybe it looks good. Maybe it looks stupid. But you won't be able to dye your hair crazy colors when you're older.

I dyed mine once or twice when young, but never permanent. I should have gone for it, why not?

• Hate the "my dad didn't give me enough attention" red dye job and the obligatory scene girl piercings and hair cut. It's so played out and generic.

Her face is cute, though, even though she cakes makeup on it.

You're already very pretty at your age with great curls. Why would you give up something unique to be a cookie cutter copy? You're going to look even better as you grow up. Don't copy other people, just be yourself.

• im not copying anyone else, i just want to appear more fun & unique maybe the color will brighten me up a bit since im an introvert :/
      but i feel like it would open me up and maybe if i got compliments i could make myself talk to more people
      so i just want to try different color hair for a month :P

• My point is this: I see girls with that same hair cut and some bright color all the time. It doesn't make you unique, it makes you the same as all the other scene girls who thought the same thing and all got the same hairstyle, and all got spacers in their ears.

Billie Joe Armstrong once told this story:

A guy walks up to me and asks "what's punk?" so I kick over a garbage can and say "That's punk!" so then he kicks over a garbage can and asks "That's punk?" and I say "no, that's trendy!"

In any case, try to get compliments for things that matter, not the color of your hair.

• well thanks anyways for your opinion

• She's good looking but I don't dig the piercings

• Nothing stirred in my pants. Either my radar is broken or she's just not attractive to me.

• I personally don't like the style. And the girl's physical features are not what I consider hot. Nothing against her. My preference, taste in girls is just totally different.

• I'm not a fan of peicings and in my opinion she's a bit too skinny. But apart from that she looks good :) but for me stretched ears are blaaah so that takes off a lot of the attractiveness for me.

• She's cute but not what I would go for.

• You kidding me its hot, but then natural color is also okay, she does not need to change for me, but if she wants to color it for fun cause she enjoys then it her choice, but it wouldn't be turn off. Ask more too @Star_Lord, he is emo and knows a lot about it.

• 😊Thank you so much for the mention bro, I'll answer this question😉

• I actually meant to say weird but I like weird, weird is good. But I think it looks much better curled... Straight just looks a bit, I dunno... Off, especially judging from your profile pic

• It's an acquired taste kinda thing.
    Personally I am all for that stuff.

• yeah I like crazy colours 👍

• Awesome hair color, you should do it!

• She looks really young but she is cute.

• The red hair, gauge ears, and face piercings undermine any and all natural beauty in my eyes tbh with you. Just not my type.

• yes she's hot ;)

• She's extremly hot becouse her eyes go well with the color of the hair

• She'sveey pretty and her hair style is amazing, If you want to dye your hair like her just do it, It's not weird, EMO it just a way of fashion. It will make you looks special and stylish.😜

• Looks like your typical weed smoking, tumblr frequenting, vegan teen scene queen.

If some girl did a change up like that on me I'd probably assume that she's hiding a lot of fucked up shit and wouldn't bother with her.

• Return the hair to normal and remove non-ear piercings.
    After that, I'm sure she would be very pretty. :)

• the least attractive part is the hair, it shows insecurity and a lack of confidence when your redefine yourself on something that is sold to you by society

• -Weird colored hair
    -Piercings
    -Fake eyebrows

I'm going with "not".

• i would just go with the hair I don't know bout the piecings but NOT the eyebrows

• She's very pretty.

• I'm not attracted to her

• Don't mind the hair color at all, but the style isn't attractive

• I really dont like her hair color & piercings!!! She looks absolute weirdo!!! Your profile pic is better than this , stay as you are dont change your hair color.

• You're crazy for this color?
    The girl is attractive but her hair color not much better!!

• She's pretty attractive :D.

• Yeah she looks cute :)

• She'd be a lot prettier if she didn't defile herself with piercings and that hair color.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 8

• she's not hot but she's pretty... hot is more of sexualized term i woman who's hot looks very seductive with a banging body

• It looks good when she has brown eyes. Not so much with the blue. I dunno, I'm all for red hair but I don't like the whole scene style hair. It looks a bit too preteen.

• They're not the same girl. Some are very pretty, though. :)

• I think it's safe to say she's attractive but just not everyone's cup of tea.

• Her hair looks weird and so do her clothes but her face and body are nice

• The girls are attractive for sure but I personally hate that hair style.

• No, she's outdated ca. 2005. Sorry.

• She's pretty but only if she were a blonde.. :3