Am I handsome? I feel I'm ugly?

To be honest with how I looking. Most girls won't date or talk to me, it make me feel unattractive. I don't think I'm handsome and I think I'm ugly. Foreign women find me attractive but not American it make me want give up on American girls. Can u rate me?
Am I handsome? I feel I'm ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I LIKE YOUR SMILEEEEE

What Girls Said 7

• I agree with freakylady.. I can completely understand the confidence self esteem thing as I went through that afew years back. If you date someone that only likes you for your looks then they're not right for you or in your best interest find someone worth your while who'll like you for being you.

• Tiger are you crazy? :P
    I totally agree with the other girls saying this is all about your lack of confidence! I think you look great...
    Maybe your insecurity comes from something that happened in your life, maybe when you were a kid. Your looks is the last thing you should worry about, because girls always like very self-confident guys. If you don't believe in yourself, why would a girl do?
    Hope this helps!

• Yea I can see that. Thanks I appreciate. I'm few word of man, maybe that why they not interest in me?

• Yes that is very important! You should learn to talk about interesting or fun things and you are the one who leads the conversation :)

• OK I will try

• Your lack of confidence is turning them away not your looks

• It's not your looks that are shit, it's just your personality. I've seen quite a few of your questions on GaG and they put me off a bit. .3.

• Oh that the reason why girls don't want me?

• Mhm, it's because you're really insecure. You've got a handsome face, but your insecure personality is just not... good. Gain more confidence and work what ya' mama gave you. She gave you a lot because she didn't make an ugly baby, and that's the truth.

• Hmm... Interesting

• Just lack of confidence!
    But you look very handsome.

• Send a different picture and then I'll let you know.

• I agree with the lack of confidence comment. You're not bad looking.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, you're a good looking dude. You have that Colgate smile!

• You're pretty handsome; all those girls who brought you down, damn them.

• The things what girls love are money , muscle , big cock and finally cute face.
    Some may tell you are not good looking but there will always be 3 person in your life who thinks you are one of the most handsome guy of the world. They are your dad , your mom and your wife. You already have 2 person in your life. Try to find the 3rd person with your same appearance. Do not try to change your appearance for those fucking girls.