Do you think I'd suit blonde hair or should I stay brunette?

I'm quite overweight and I have very long hair and my family told me that I'll never suit blonde hair but I've been wanting to be blonde for months now. The photo to the left is (obviously) the edited one (ignore the make-up, etc... i was just messing around) but the blonde is the kind of blonde I want to be, or even more blonde. Obviously it'll look different if I actually DO become blonde in real life but that's the kind I want to be. Do you think I should go blonde or just stay with my black/brunette hair? I've had dark, dark hair all of my life and I really want a change! Thanks.

• Stay brunette.
  • Go blonde.
  • Why not both?

Most Helpful Guy

• brunette looks better. The blonde hair in the picture is too dark for my liking.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• I think you have the perfect skin tone for either but if you want a change go for it!

• Thank you for the compliment! Although in the left (edited) photo, I did edit on a lighter foundation! But thank you, so so much! <3

• Looks good both ways ! Girls always want to go blonde for a change so i say go for it.

• Dark eyebrows make it look fake. I'd lighten your hair a bit or do highlights, but not all over blonde.