Why do some females like big, tall, bearded, men?

Is it because they look "manly" to them? Do they like the feeling that the guy basically dwarfs them? Like feeling feminine? Why? Why do they like feeling feminine?

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have to be tall. But stubble, big... Yum.

• But why?

• Short, black, guy?

• It's possible.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't really controle attraction. People can't really help who they find sexy. It's not my preference to have a hairy bearded man, but some women are into that, and I won't judge them for it. Same way some guys like short girls, or chesty girls, or blondes. It's all about preference.

• What if I don't have a preference. Do you judge me then?

• How he wears his pants is physical. The other isn't. I guess in that sense I have preferences in that I wouldn't want to hang around a girl who has been to prison, but that would depend on what she went to prison for though.

Nope. Not desperate. First of all I already told you I don't date. 2ndly I'm far from desperate. Having preferences doesn't keep you from being desperate. There are so many guys on here who have preferences. I've literally talked to one guy for like an hour on here. He's 30 and not that attractive. He wants a girlfriend so badly. Even HE has preferences. He's desperate though.

Me? I've denied countless girls. I've literally lost count. Not having preferences doesn't make you desperate. Then again I don't expect most people to understand because most people aren't like that.

Well again I don't date, but I also am not fully straight either. I mean I wouldn't really have sex with a guy but I'm been attracted to some.

• As far as ages so long the woman is at least 18-50 then I don't care. Again I don't date.

I understand what you're saying but I'm saying preferences in terms of personality and appearance within the female gender. If you want to be an ass then to be technical I'm very "open" preferences wise. They aren't overly strict. Also, I said I didn't have a type. When I said that I mean the proverbial type. Meaning "Gothic girl, southern girl, urban, girly girl, nerdy, etc.".

• Why does anyone like anyone? Personal preference! I know it's not the answer you want but what do you like? Why do you like girls like that? Because it's your preference. Everyone likes different things...

• Why do I like girls like what? I have no preference. I don't like anorexic or obese girls because it's unhealthy.

• I feel you. I wish more people were like that. I like people like that.

• But if they aren't it's not like I can't get along with them or even be attracted to them. I still can.

• Because that's just what they like. Preferences and all that jazz.

• That's not answering my question.

• Well that's MY answer. Take it or leave dude. ✌

• Basically people have no idea why the like something. They are ignorant in their preferences. K.

• Yes that's exactly why for me. As to why I like feeling feminine. Well because I'm a female.

• So females are supposed to want to feel feminine and guys are supposed to want to feel masculine? Is this natural or do you feel this is nature?

• I do believe it is natural and nature. No I am no extensively subject to society's Normal, but that's what works for me. Girls perceive being tall and hairy for men as being masculine most girls find this sexy in its own, but for example a guy can be without those things and be very masculine in his personality or in other ways and a woman like myself would still see him in the same light as the hairy tall man

• Yeah I know. This isn't really a complaint. I'm short, small, and hairy but I try not to be by shaving and yet girls are still attracted to me. I just find it fascinating that girls on here don't seem to really be able to explain why they have certain preferences.

What Guys Said 5

• For a variety of reasons. They find those kind of guys to be more attractive, masculine, more likely to protect them since a lot of girls love to feel protected and safe, etc. Whatever their reasons are, as long as they aren't hypocritical, hateful, etc., it shouldn't matter to you or anyone else. People don't need to write a goddamn essay for every little fucking thing they like to "justify" why they like them. They like certain things, end of story. Don't like it, then too bad.

• That's what I was thinking too. I mean in the past I've talked to people who say that women naturally are attracted to big guys do to the need for protection. This makes me think of the scientific theory or evolution but I really don't believe in that.

To give you some context most girls attracted to me are taller than me as I'm rather short. I'm small and a quiet guy and yet pussy is thrown at me. So it's not like there aren't girls attracted to other kinds of guys. You got my confused fuck boy.

People can do as they chose and I chose to get a logical reason as to why they feel they are attracted to certain kinds of guys. If they can't then my guess is they are ignorant in their preferences.

• Good for you, but I'm not into beastiality so I don't give a fuck about that nor about your existence. :)

• LOL. I was joking, but w/e. You gave enough fuck to answer and to reply.

• Male should be bigger then a female, that the way it's is in most species, so it' natural preference.

tvtropes.org/.../SensitiveGuyAndManlyMan

v002o.popscreen.com/...e-lions-vs-female-lions.jpg

• the same reason some men like short girls.. or others like tall girls or one with big butts.. its just personal preference

• That's really not what I'm asking and I'll ask this question over and over again until people actually put effort into answering what I'm asking.

• I don't know, but I'd be good if it wasn't for the height factor. Maybe I'll get leg lengthening one day. Eh, doubt I'd want to waste the time and money, though.

• Well I'm just curious. I'm none of those things and get girls.

• i.ytimg.com/vi/FjSEAG1K6-Q/maxresdefault.jpg

because they are so good looking