Guys, How can I tell whether I'm attractive or not?

How should I be able to see? There are things I like about myself, but also things I know aren't that great too.

+
Thin
Nice legs
round butt
broad hips (at least compared to my waist)
cute face, but a bit plain
thick hair

-
very skinny upper body
nearly flat chest
yellowish teeth
skinny arms
pale skin

So this I'm being very honest with this. And I don't actually know anything else that would contribute to being pretty/not - I'd like to know what the important things are that make someone good looking or not.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask people that have honest opinions and someone that you trust to give you help with your appearance.

What Guys Said 8

• Post a pic 😍

• Sounds like the body type I like. Yellow teeth, pale skin would make you unattractive to me, physically.

• You really don't need to be so harch on yourself. The things you say as negative doesn't even have to be negative. And how hot you are is a lot personality too, for me at least

• post a picture

• ⛔ ⛅ ⛈ ⛱ ⛄ ⚽ ⚾️ ⛳ ⛸ ⛷ ⛹ ⛏ ⛓ ⛩ ⭕ ❗ 🅿️ ❦ ♕ ♛ ♔ ♖

• If you send me a pic I'll tell you my opinion. Otherwise it's kinda hard to say

• Sounds like the type of girl i like

• If guys approach you, give you compliments or people treat you better than others, you're pretty.