Are my earring ridiculous?

so, i got these earrings the other day- and a few people say they are too much but i love them! what do you think?
Are my earring ridiculous?

Updates:
I'm obsessed they were 100 euros marked down to 30euros.

0|0
21|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I personally like eye catchers. I think they're pretty cool. If you like them wear them so what if they think they're to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're dress earrings. You should wear them when you go out, I wouldn't wear them casually tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • "but i love them"

That was the only noteworthy thing you said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I think they're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I agree with the people who said it's too much :x

0|0
    0|0
  • They would look good with a nice dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look heavy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not what I find attractive on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a bit much, but not a turn off or anything like that. I could easily get used to them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda, not really. If you dress accordingly I see no harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really I think they are rather elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • earing doesn't matter you have hot face

0|0
    0|0
  • i want your poster : D

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I have a clockwork orange one and star wars too! but they fell on me when i was sleeping and it scared me!

• They are good but not beautiful you. you looks gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because you will look beter without them , my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like em then that's enough. You have other ridiculous things going on anyway.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 21

• They are nice,... The only thing I would be concerned about is how much do they weigh? I hope not a lot... I hate haecr earrings because they will make your ear piercing hole bigger and drag it down... Then when you take them off, the hole looks all dark and huge... Ewk!! And dpif worn a lot... Eventually they will tear it down... I know this because of my grandma... She always had beautiful heavy earrings... Me they ripped her ear down... Ouch!! But since it was gradually pulling down, she didn't even feel it...

I know I went too long just to answer... Haha but just something to know for the future... Heavy earrings will damage your ear appearance. 😬😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're love them they're perfect, you're the one wearing them so it's the end of that story.
    In my irrelevant opinion they're great.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you like them it shouldn't matter what others think and I personally think theyre a little big but suit you. it looks really elegant :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you tone down everything else you have, kind of like how you look in the picture, where you keep it simple you can definitely wear them casually i think. Nothing wrong with breaking supposed fashion rules I like that ^_^
    And of course they would look great with a formal look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, I'd wear them! I love blingy things, I have some massive hoops that are covered in crystals lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, are they heavy? They look heavy

0|1
    0|0
  • They are so cute! I like the length and the way it looks like a mini chandelier. They look great on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my style of earring tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty and look good on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • They would look good with a dress and with your hair in an updo. For casual wear they are a little too much, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well let's just say you wouldn't catch me wearing them.. But, to each their own!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're too much

0|0
    1|0
  • They're nice for formal occasions, but yeah they're a bit much casually.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a nice up do and a nice dress 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cute on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look nice on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your earrings :) It's really fun accessorizing but keep the outfit simple if you're gonna wear such funky/cool earrings :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea they're too much

0|0
    0|0