Guys, would a girl with a six pack be totally unattractive?

I have a six pack. I didn't mean to get it I just love sport and do it so often I just kinda ended up with one and I know there not that attractive on women but I can't help it. I feel really insecure about it so would you find it completely unattractive?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• No, definitlely not.

Most guys ideal is probably very slim through the waist without visible ab definition.

Second best? slim through the waist with ab definition. You almost certainly look better than 85-90% of women. Relax.

Also... guys who are very fit sometimes prefer it. I know that's disappointing, you probably wanted to date skinny fat guys and you may be stuck with ripped guys...

What Guys Said 26

• I answered a similar question here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1785403-do-guys-like-abs-on-girls

With picture examples.

• It's not my preference, but I'm only one guy. There's plenty around who would think it so hot! If you can live with it, then there's nothing to worry about. There are much more important attributes in being attractive, such as personality, sense of humour, etc.

• I think its hot... Big arms are a huge turn off tho... As long as your six pack isn't more defined than mine its all good

• I've seen only a handful of girls that looked hot with a 6pack. In general, that's a bit too muscular for my personal tastes but there are exceptions

• Having abs isn't unattractive, but a girl being so ripped that she has a six pack without flexing is unattractive in the majority of cases. But a four pack, with partially visible bottom two is fine

• It's not unattractive

• www.google.com.eg/search is your belly like that?
    If so u r too hot.

• too muscular is unattractive for me personally. if it's clearly visibly while standing normally then it's too much for my personal taste, but others might like it

• I don't see why you'd be unattractive, because of that

• Depends on how ur abs look. If they have soft boundaries and do no 'jump-out' of your figure, they can be hot. But if they are too manly, they'll surely be unattractive.

• Do be insecure about it, love the skin you're in because you're beautiful no matter what.
    As for it being unattractive that wouldn't bother me at all since it's not always about looks, personality is more important

• A little bit of six pack is hot. But once it starts to look manly it's a turnoff.

• Not at all. In fact, it can be attractive as long as the 6 pac isn't too pronounced (like really thick abs)

• Show us a pic?

• I think is attractive just as long as woman still looks feminine.

• Totally unattractive you ask, NOT AT ALL. I prefer just a flat stomach most, bUT abs or a little tummy fat are second best

• I love a girls stomach, hips, and ass the most. so a six pack is hot and a lot of guys would agree. we just don't like girls with man arms, wide chests, and those pecks that appear above her breasts.

• No I think it looks fine. It just shows you're in shape and you work hard for your body

• No, i dont mind if i give does or didn't have a six pack.

• ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Depends on how hard you see it

• That's awesome, I love six pack!

• You didn't mean to get it but "you love playing sports"?

• only if it's nicer than mine

• Abs on a woman have never bothered me. In fact I usually find them attractive.

• Nah of course not, it can be sexy

• yes i hate manliness in women.