I'm 5'2 and 110 pounds. Is that fat?

Is that too fat nowadays? It seems that fat is now obese, average is fat and skinny is average. at least where I live

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂😂 where do you live? Far East or Southeast Asia? No dear, thaf is not fat. Not by just those two measurements. You could have a little extra fat on you. Or you could be solid. We can't see. But girls I'm attracted to are between 4'11" and 5'2" 98-110 lbs. Asian girls mostly but whatever 5'2" 110 lbs I would not consider far or overweight regardless of your frame size or bone structure or what BMI chart says. What does your fictitious day about your height/weight for your age and activity level?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty slim. I'm 5'1 and 110lbson and off and I'm pretty petite

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Not fat, you're fine :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can tie your shoelaces and not come up for air you're fine. Everything else is a marketing scam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty good analogy there though I have maybe an extra couple pounds and i'd probably be described as having the dad bod that nobody wants. Who knows to be honest. BBW is a thing though and some people like it

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not fat. that is a healthy weight

0|0
    0|0
  • a little cubby

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope perfect to me. In fact it sounds like role model...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat? Wth are you thinking girl? That's not fat, o come on stop this fat obsession please.
    You are fine and not fat at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's gigantic

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're confused about how things have changed. There has never in the history of the planet been a time when 'average' was as fat as it is today.

As for you, I suspect your weight is fine, though depending on your build it could be lower or higher than ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont' think so. That sounds about right to me. Whats your bust-waist-hips?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• HELL NO!!! No no no just no lol! That is just fine for weight! I have said it so many times already and ill say it again, that is just perfect, love who you r and what you look like, and if someone says \thinks differently, screw them!! It's there loss into knowing someone great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it :) I'm the exact same height/weight as you and people call me small/average (ish) :) Just be happy with what you have because as cliché as it sounds, everyone really is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not fat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not, not even close. Normal weight for your height is 110 to 140, so you are on the low end of normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um? obesity rares are sky rocketing. You sure about that? In the US the average woman is 5'4" and 160 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're crazy af if you think that's even remotely fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're a healthy weight for your height.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is not fat at all! I have the exact height and weight as yours and people call me slim or fine fir my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That's perfectly normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • noooooooooooo i was 110 pounds at 5'2 and im 5'4 125lbs and look odee skinny so nooo it seems almost under weight or maybe right weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless you were like modeling or something. But no thats a good size im 105

0|0
    0|0
  • I weigh more than you and I'm the same height.
    And most people say I'm a good weight for my age

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and 110 lbs, people tell me I need to eat something lol, no you are not fat 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No? What kind of question is this? You're tiny by the sounds of it.

0|0
    0|0