How to de-emphasize your curves?

I have large hips and a large bust, but I would to best de-empathize them both to appear a little younger (I'm 19, but people think that I'm older). How to I make them appear smaller?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt your figure is the only factor in others' thinking you're older than you are, but clothin obviously plays a big part. Though you want to avoid anything heavily form-fitting, you shouldn't wear anything that's entirely shapeless either, or it will look like a tent. A nice straight skirt that doesn't fit too tightly will help a lot, as will a longer jacket or coat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem. There's not much you can do tbh other than to try and wear looser fitting clothes or at least shirts. You can also try wearing sun dresses and skirts since they aren't as fitted to your body.

What Guys Said 2

• Or... oooooooor. You can embrace your curves. Who cares about looking older? Besides what they mean is that your body looks more matured. Love your grown ass body, you're an adult, w/ an adult body, whats wrong w/ that?

• mostly people may appreciate your looks

What Girls Said 1

• I'm "thin and curvy" (big boobs, big butt, tiny everything else) but I was like that well before I was 19, in fact my shape developed at puberty.