I just cut my hair, & am curious about how I look?

I just cut my hair, & am curious about how i look ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you probably took 100 selfies just to select these 3. hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• 9/10. Love those lips btw!

• very pretty!

• The hair luks great on you. But you could look even more preetier if u had symmetric eyebrows. And u hv a beautiful smile. Keep smiling :)

• Dayum girrl you're looking fabulous as fuck

• Your defiantly a show stopper, pretty face... but the hair is ok 🙈

• you look in shape but your hair is not really good. maybe the gross kind turkish people use to have or maybe not chemically threated enough to look smooth

• Looks great, it fits you well!

• I don't know what you looked like before but you look good now

• Very pretty, love the hair!

• Eyebrows on fleeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Ugh!

• Holy snap, you're freaking gorgeous!

• Amazing! Love your hair.

• sweet looks

• You look amazing

• I think you should cut it shorter. just my opinion. maybe up to neck length but keep it straight. you know?

• WHOA... you look just like Misty from Pokemon!

• your pretty face :D <3333

What Girls Said 9

• OhMyGosh I love it, it suits you very nicely so does that shirt! Love it

• A bit like Kylie Jenner tbh

• Omg your hair is so nice :)😮

• You loo like Kylie Jenner

• you're so pretty!!! you look great.
    What do you use for your brows? Yours look amazing!

• I use anastashia brow pomade ! 😊 Thank you!

• YOU ARE FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS

• Looks really nice on you! Very fleeky makeup as well. You look pretty!

• It looks like you like it and that you are enjoying those selfies! Gosh let's call attention! "ATTENTION for this girl please!" I just think you didn't want an opinion if your pictures show that you are satisfied with it why look for others opinion?

• Me asking how i look with my new hair is an awful question right? Such a negative attitude. Your opinion was definitely not needed, & i could care less what you think. I haven't had my hair short my entite life and was curious to get a strangers opinion consdiering people who are close to me may not give their honest opinion because they dont want to hurt my feelings. But if all you are going to say is rude and negative things, just dont even comment.

• For your information, I actually dont really like the way i look with my shorter hair, i miss my long hair. But apparently YOU dont feel good about yourself to feel the need to put such a rude opinion on my question, that wasn't even relevent to my question.

• Fine! I was just hating a little because you look good but I'll be honest, it annoyed me the fact that I entered your question and the first thing I see is you making weird expressions in your pictures as if your main interest was "look at my face" rather than your hair. Other than that I would have said your hair really looks beautiful with those waves! Hey if you like my honesty good! If not you still have to deal with it because I'm free to say whatever I want! 😛 If it hurts your feelings then you have to meet Mr. Humbleness to help you deal with Mr. Pride. People can give white lies just not to hurt feeling or simply because they have no cojones/ovaries to say what they really perceive. Welcome to the real world 😁

• I love your hair