Rate me please? And what's my best feature?

Most Helpful Guy

• looking good, like your eyes 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere between 6-8 maybe. I don't judge very often, but you would look better (an 8-9) if you would of smiled or even a little bite to the bottom lip. Best feature I would say are your eyes or lips, more going toward eyes to

• I know how you feel! I've learned to accept myself but right now this whole 'Big butt trend' is lowering my self esteem because I work out and play tennis a lot so I kinda feel like I have a flat butt, squats can NOT save me on that so no looking like Kim Kardashian for me 😂 haha I hope it's just a phase because I'm constantly hearing that my butt is really flat. I don't care if you swear or not to be honest lol I swear a LOT lol

• Haha yeah I don't aware unless I'm really mad! I don't have a big butt ether, my two cousins really don't have much of butts and they have flat butts but they love who they r for the most part! Now with Kim Kardashin, haha, I think her butt is to big. If people put money into getting a bigger butt I think they're nuts and it looks soo weird!! But yes I think this whole butt thing is just a phase that this crazy world is going through and it will end one of these days

What Guys Said 10

• Although I avoid rating in numbers unless a person really seems down (rating people is kinda fucked up, in my opinion; people aren't a piece of technology being sold on Amazon) you would be an easy 9/10. All of your features are strong, and your makeup and hair are on point, but I would give it to the eyes. Generic and uninspired as complimenting someone's eyes may seem, yours are still pretty stunning.

• Well, I guess a 9/10. I'd add another 1 for a better colour pic!

Best feature? All of them! Nice hair, lovely eyes. It is a well posed pic I think. Wish the quality was better!

• Your eyes and hair make you look most stunning.

• Love your eyes, expressive they are :D.

• From one to ten I'd say eight and a half lol you mouth is probably your best feature, either that or your hair. Beautiful.

• I like your nose. It's cute lol

• 07/10 and best features are hidden 😁 😂 😃 😄 😅 😆 😇 😉 😊

• beautiful face and sexy look... I like it ;)
    your eyes are your best feature

• U r a simple and beautiful lady.

• 8/10, your eyes 😍

What Girls Said 4

• 8 easy... I would kiss you! I love your eyes and eyebrows!

• your brows are perfect. how did you get them to look so shapely?

• You are attractive. I like your eyes.

• Your eyes 6-10