Is he hot or not?

is he hot or not?
omg i am crazy about him he kinda looks like a guy i was madly inlove with and i realized i want my future husband to look exactly like him do you think he's hot or i have bad taste?

i strictly want my husband to look similar to him

• HOT
  • NOT
  • Other.
i <3 Gingers
would we make a cute couple?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Saul "Canelo" Alvarez?
    Girl, omg I know this guy (he's my cousins' cousin) who looks EXACTLY like him except he's my age. They look so alike it's scary haha
    He's one of the very few gingers I know too cx
    I do think they're cute 😛

• yeah!! really? that is awesome !!! ... and Sexy gingers are almost hard to find!! there are hardly any gingers in my town, just the one guy i used to "talk" to who looks a bit like canelo , but puerto rican & he's like 12yrs older than me, way too experienced for me & player much... so i can't be with him it brought me too much stress i wish i could find a man that looks like him but around my age range

• Really, and ikr, there are almost no gingers in my town either 😝
      Puerto Rican guys are hot, the one I was telling you about is Mexican by the way and I know what you mean, sorry you can't be with him but maybe you'll find somebody who looks similar. Not gonna lie though, it probably would be very difficult to happen but hey, you never know!
      Ask him if he has any younger siblings, maybe? 😏 Wait, is that fucked up? Yeahh, that is fucked up... sorry haha

• haha, nah, i know his siblings neither of them are gingers he's the only one!! it's pretty weird that he's the only redhead child out of 4 kids lmao

What Guys Said 10

• I guess he's be considered attractive, though I don't think I'd go for him if I was a girl.

• The hat and general manner make him seem kind of douchey. Like the kind of person who's always wearing a Tapout shirt and running around asking people to touch his muscles. I can't judge a book by it's cover, but I still don't think I'd be immediately drawn to him if I was into guys.

• haha yeah i understand what you mean, i mean i could be true

• Seems quite manly, but has a baby face 😂
    He's pretty good looking

• He is ugly. I could beat his ass. Damn lucky I drink and bum around all day or else I'd kick his ass.

• reminds me of a skater and he looks like Matt Hughes. But you guys wouldn't look good together

• He looks like John cena.. !

• its true Spanish girls love white guys.

its like a move up in status i hear.

• if a man were to ask if some girl was hot hed get in shit for objectifying woman

• like chinese people

• oh i see. still a good tone=) yah you look good, should get a lot of boys following you around or having secret crushes lol

• No just a guy

• Canelo Alvarez from Mexico? Go figure.

• Don't be surprised if he turns you down

• excuse me? you calling me ugly? lmao but anyways im not trying to date him i said i want a guy that looks like him..., my former love looks like him but is too old for me so id want someone who looks like him but in my age range doesn't necessarily mean him...

• Is he a boxer/ mma fighter?

What Girls Said 2