Which girl looks better? Top or Bottom? 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• difficult comparison because those are 2 very different images, but I prefer the first one.
    I don't like putting numbers on people but both would be high

• Why do girls always put pics pf them and there friends up to"compare them themselves to

• That's my sister but yeah I get what you mean, but it's more of a dare between us and to see who looks better.

• @thisdudejimmy Yeah sorry I meant cousin 😂 Oh god I can't type tonight. Sorry for the confusion it's my cousin.

• Cousin sister close enough right lol

• Top: hot
    Bottom: Cute
    - Top Wins

• It's close. You look better though, you also look older which helps a lot

• The top one has way more makeup, and I sometimes like a more natural look, but it is also a better composed photo all the way around. The top one, definitely.

• I'd say top looks better but both are very attractive girls

• They're about equally attractive. I honestly couldn't pick between the two.

• Is that Taylor Swift in one? I would go with two.

• Top is a solid 9, bottom is between 7.5 and 8, so both good looking but top for sure.

• you look better ;)

• Bottom girl

• Top girl looks baddd bottom girl looks nice and loyal

• Haha I look badddd? What do you mean by that 😂

• Mmmmhmm "guy friends" I've heard that one before

• They're not anything more than guy friends if that's what you're suggesting 😂 lol I'm the rarest of the rare when I say that they're just my weirdo friends I even hook them up with girls! 😂 haha or they're gay I never know. They help hook me up with guys but most of the time I fly solo on that part lol

• 2nd one!!!

• I would cralw at both's feet

• They both look good

• Remember when everyone thought you were a guy?

• Top, 8/10... bottom 6/10

• Both are lovely IMHO, but the girl below looks a bit better in the pic because she is smiling.. :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say the bottom! 8
    To me she looks more real and with her smiling she looks more fun and outgoing. As for the first one, she is pretty, but she looks kinda fake to me, is give her like a 6-7 but she doesn't look sooo... Welcoming.. I guess the word could be.

• Haha thanks for calling me fake 😂 It's cool though lol I don't really look that welcoming but once someone talks to me I don't think they want to leave 😂 Looks can actually be very deceiving but you know lol.

• Hahaha thanks that means a lot to me 😂 lol Yeah I love riding my four wheeler, rock climbing, skydiving, zip lining, etc. lol I also play tennis and have played almost every sport there is but I'm definitely not the girl that has a lot of muscles or six pack, just average body lol. I love food, I have a girly side where I think some random guys are really hot and fangirl on stuff but I'm also pretty nerdy. 🤓 I'm definitely not the type who's really shy and doesn't talk to a lot of guys or doesn't voice my own opinion lol. I also don't get offended it takes a LOT to offend me. Haha I love talking to people on here even if my looks are pretty deceiving

• Haha SAME! I am fairly shy, and I love talking on here too, but I'm mostly shy around actual people bc I don't have that much confidence in myself yet but I'm working on it, also doesn't help I have been homeschooled for 8 years and really haven't been around ANY other kids most my life but this year it's different, I'm finally able to get out in the world more and meet new people! I also have a nerdy side to me (I have LOTS of sides)! I too have a pretty average body size, food is pretty awesome to me but I do watch what I eat most the time.

• Top is conventionally hotter, maybe 9/10. Bottom is like 8.5 but I prefer the looks of the bottom as that's more what I'm into. I love the teethy smile :D

• both girl look equally good

• Neither they both look like six year old southern waitresses who put on too much makeup

• top took and better picture can't really tell if it's the same girl but I think bottom is prettier

• they dont look

• Both are beautiful.

• Bottom number 2