All I see is- fat. I just want to look in the mirror like I do to other people and say- she'd rock a bikini! So I'm asking- could I? Or should I lose?

all I see is- fat. I just want to look in the mirror like I do to other people and say- she'd rock a bikini! So I'm asking- could I? Or should I lose?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered "no" but then realized your question isn't really a good "yes or no" question, it is a choice - "could I rock a bikini or should I lose?" My answer is meant to be "no, you don't need to do anything." Because your question is confusing, I think you should disregard all of the poll results.

It looks like the little tummy I see might simply be posture-related. Try Googling up tips on improving your posture. Shoulders back, and suck in your gut just a little. Simple solution, and then you should then look like a porn star. :)

What Guys Said 26

• It's not clear whether a "Yes" answer means you could rock in a bikini, or that you need to lose weight. I think you would rock in a bikini.

• DO NOT LOSE ANYMORE WEIGHT... U ARE SMALL ENOUGH AS IS!!! ... U have the potential to rock in a bikini... Mostly depends on boobs and butt tho, and ur clothes r too bagfy to tell

• The poll isn't helpful because we don;t know what Yes or No referes to.

You look fine. No need to lose.

• Sorry about that but thank you

• You need to gain more weight from the looks of it, it is unhealthy your current weight.

Secondly, you should tone the weight you put on.

• Also I accidently hit yes in the poll, my answer is no, to you losing weight.

One it's unhealthy, and thereby un-aesthetically appealing.

• Thank you!

• You're welcome.

My suggestion to you would be to calculate your BMI, reach your optimal weight, and then replace the correct amount of fat with the appropriate amount of muscle.

Good luck, and take-care.

:)

• You may be suffering from a form of body dismorphia. There is little fat on you, you should work on your perception of yourself. There's no reason to hate it

• Yes, there's lots of fat in that photo. That pump dispenser is chock full of soap that is either animal-fat or vegetable-oil based and is therefore loaded with fat.

• You are not fat. And I bet that tiny ass you got looks awesome in a bikini. please dont wind up on one of the talk shows that your aneroxia fucked up. Your fine carry yourself with confidence. Guys love a confident women.

• The poll vs the question is conflicting. HELL NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT!
    YOU LOOK PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE! !

• Fat? Where? Beneath the ribs and pelvis bones? You can EASILY rock a bikini.

• You are not fat at all, you could easily rock a bikini.

• You don't need to lose any more weight.

• You look great! Having a belly like that is cute as. I prefer that then some twig any day.

• ...
    *turns off phone*

• Yes you can rock a bikini. You are not fat.

• your body looks really hot!

• You honestly don't need to lose any weight whatsoever

• Yes, you could rock a bikini. I would recommend getting help with your body image issue though.

• if you loose any more you are going to fall through your own ass.

• U can wear a bikinni with confidence

• Assuming the vote option "Yes" refers to being able to rock a bikini, I chose it. 😉
    I hardly see any fat at all... 🤔

• You could really rock it. Here's a good way to test it. Put on a bikini. Take a picture from the front not showing your face. Post on here anon and see what people think. Simples.

• you have to be kidding me. also, what's the poll answering the question to?

• If I could rock a bikini or not. Sorry about confusion

• There is very little fat on you you would rock a bikini i'm concerned a bit that you might have anorexia

• How old are you?

• You are NOT fat at all, not anywhere near fat. Stop feeling like this. Stop this silly girl. :p
    You look in perfect health and shape.

• I believe people deserve an honest assessment because lies are more harmful in the long run, so you can believe me when I tell you- I see a slender girl who could rock a bikini.

What Girls Said 15

• If you think you're fat it's because you probably have a higher body fat percentage than you'd like.

While dieting will help, I would suggest weighted exercises as well as core work.

If you think you're fat and you strictly diet, you will have the same fatty look but the number on the scale will be lower. This is where the term "skinny fat" comes from.

You do not need to lose weight but convert your body fat to muscle.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c809c8284a.jpg

The number on the scale is not always indicative of whether or not you're in shape.

• Hold on, let me get my magnifying glass

• You're tiny! Wear that suit and be proud!

• Wow, honey, you are not fat

• Which question is the poll for?

• Love the way your body is.. It could be a lot worse! You look fine! If someone tells you differently, then screw them! They should love you the way you are!

• For. Fucks. Sake.

You're not fat.
    Wear what you want.
    Let people judge.
    Tell them to fuck off.
    Be who you want.

You're not fat. Who cares if you enjoy a sandwich once a month? You're fine.

• You're not fat. Those are your organs which are suppose to be in your body. Yes, your organs will do that to your lower half because organs are not paper flat and they will stick out for many people out there.

• You could def rock a bikini! I don't see anything resembling a fat body in that picture. Aside from your confidence, change nothing!

• You look just like me lol ur good!:) well at least in my opinion; )

• Tone up first and loose like 9lbs if you want a flat tummy

• You look perfect. You can def rock a bikini. Go for it and do it confidently, head up high

• Kinda disappointed that whenever I click on one of these its never an actual fat person -_-

• I said no. And i mean don't lose weight. Your question is vague.

• Sorry. I didn't make that clear.

• Umm... You're not fat. You're skinny. Please don't talk negatively of yourself, you're fine the way you are.

• Thank you. I wish I could see that for myself. But all these comments tripled my confidence.

• Listen to us all dear, you're absolutely fine the way you are!