Aren't these 3 women hot?

Aren't they hot?
Aren't these 3 women hot?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now how do you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's awful... However, the reason as to why it would look "off" or "wrong" if it were switched, it's because without professional knowledge, people in general know that men are more likely to be pervs, as they naturally think about sexual things more often than a girl's brain... (which by no means indicate, that there aren't girls who do that, but for the most part, it's men who alway in general have more dirty thoughts) Thus, the stereotype and the judgment in such cases like this... where it would look inappropriate when in reality, it could just be a harmless innocent photo...

The End.

• That's the reason I don't befriend black guys , most criminals in US at least are black..
      Am I wrong to do that?

• Those are your views you are labelling as pathetic.. No problem though, I know a lot of people like you exist who are pure sadists.

• @takumii refer to previous comment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea i see your point. With 3 girls it almost looks cute but with 3 guys it looks really negative. People would give that little boy hand shakes just for having 3 hotties around him. He would be called the handsome boy thats going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older

What Girls Said 5

• This is really gross. Like, disgusting. Grown ass women shouldn't be staring at little boys like that. NO ADULT should be staring AT ANY MINOR in a creepy way like this. Ew.

• It felt wrong when it is a little boy and a bunch of girls too... I don't see your point...

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

• omg that would be horrible... but i deff didn't notice the boy you asked if the chicks were hot so i answered that lol

• My first thought was "I wonder which of them's little boy that is?" and didn't see anything sexy at all. I'd think the same if the sexes of the people were reversed.

BUT I'd totally see your point if it was say, a 12 or 13 year old kid. It sickens me that people think it's fine to mess with a young teen or preteen boy. I've had friends messed up over a crazy bitch fooling with them when they were too young to protect themselves mentally from the kind of scum that has sex with kids that young.

• Hard to tell, can't see any of their faces clearly...

What Guys Said 10

• Those women aren't looking at that little boy seductively nor do thy appear to want to jump on his nonboner.

• Even if the guys were looking at a girl just like that, people would claim they're pedophiles: that's the difference.

• @CountVronsky Double standards, just gotta deal w/ them.

• Look at him like what? 2 out of 3 of them look tired

• Lucky little ma'fucka! hahaha

• Am I the only one that doesn't see anything sexual with this photo just 3 friends and one of their sons

• Very well put.

• It's an obvious double-standard.

• Cuz penis is evil and vagina is omfgbeautifulpowerfulmagnificent.

This stems from 2 huge problems in our culture. One is the hypersexualization of women and the second is the reduction of the male psyche to animalistic motivations.

Both sexes, exploited in tandem. Our culture has far to go.

• I dont get the joke but ok

• The caption on the bottom one reminds me of Ellen's "sniff the cologne" game.

• What a lucky lucky boy. I wish I'm him.