Average looking girl contest. Who is the prettiest pick?

Velicia

Average looking girl contest. Who is the prettiest pick ?

Marta

Sarah

Sophia

Lorena

So these girls are all approximate around 5/10 if we use a universal beauty scale standard rather than a subjective standard. But IYO who would you say is the cutest? This is a social experiment.

• Velicia
  • Marta
  • Sarah
  • Sophia
  • Lorena

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Universal Beauty Scale Stabdard"? Lmao! You mean the European Standard!

This is not what everyone in the universe sees as a beauty standard. Maybe on gag, but gag is not an accurate cross section of universal opinion. I'm not a big fan of this particular type (though in the media it's 95% of what I see yet in world travel outside of Europe and USA it's about 10% of what I see in real world). I just feel this type, the image, is forced on me. Had I not travelled in the east id probably agree with you. But in did.

My option of a beauty standard is quite difference, quite outside of this box.

What Girls Said 28

• They're average? Fantastic, guess I'm an ugly monster then.

• You my friend should get your eyes checked.

• Since when are these average? They would be all perfect 10's to most guys I would think, right? I voted for the first one.

• Average?
    media2.giphy.com/media/IQmuEmQ11AMH6/giphy.gif

What am I, -2.

This is the universal beauty scale.
    http://i.imgur.com/EsOwgTg.jpg

They are clearly above average.

• If they are average, then 90% of women are below average. 😏

• Wow if these are 5s I must be a -5 :(

• you're definitely not a -5.

• this guy obviously lives on an alien planet if these girls are average lol.

Anyway, its stupid comparing yourself to anyone else, there will be loads of guys out there who think you're stunning

• @TJ-Laser thanks :)

• Lol wth those are 'average' to you? 😂
    Dude, I think you need glasses..

• 5/10? these girls are so pretty! if they're a 5/10 i never want to know what i am! lol

• Damn where's the Melanin? I don't see not a latina, a black chick, islander, native, middle eastern girl or a Asian up there 😂 I just see snow lol. 😧but 5,3,2 and the 1st and 4th one are a tie.

• Um, where exactly do you live that these girls are considered average? :o

• In 'delusionalville'.

• @BreatheMe19

I want to move to Delusionalville.

• @BreatheMe19 for real. These women are gorgeous and maybe only the first one I'd agree is average though she has potential. But the rest are stunning.

@Bluemax take me with you lol

• marta and sarah are gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Shit if that's average then we're all fucked😂

• Sophia looks like the most "average" to me. Every other girl looks above average

• What the hell? Average? If that's the case, I must look like the offspring of a swamp monster and a troll -_- Dude you on something? those girls look like they could be models... Anywhoo, can't choose they're all 9+/10 in my opinion.

• Lol good then if you consider them a 5 and gave me 5.6 then that is good lol :p
    For me it s between lorena and sophia.
    But I consider them both 8 9 so.

• Are You serious? Like really? All those girls are AT LEAST 8/10s and they're all gorgeous

• If they're just average I'm a hideous troll

• Those girls are definitely not average. The only one I find average is Sophia, and that's only because she looks like a typical white girl to me. The rest are pretty to gorgeous

• Is it a racially exclusive list and so I don't feel like picking anyone.

• They aren't fives now you just lying the first one may be a five or less cause of her face but the prettiest I'm stuck between Sarah and Sophia

• all of them are pretty O_o

• They're all beautiful:)

• Lmaoo non of these girls are 5s

• #___# what am I?
    Voted for Sophia.

• That's average? Wow, I'm an ogre.

• How are these girls average? They are all 10/10 or higher!

• Because these are the most common types of girls you would see if you walk around a mall. Especially in South Beach, Miami.

• This explains why guys on GAG complain so much that "average girls" have so many dating opportunities and hot guys lined up compared to their own prospects!

• Average? Wtf! How can you claim they are average?

What Guys Said 44

• "So these girls are all approximate around 5/10 if we use a universal beauty scale standard rather than a subjective standard."

You my friend, are high...

• Yes these are in fact average. Both women and men tend to inflate the attractiveness level of your average girl.

• These are definitely not average. Even if I stay away from being subjective and simply see various girls as I walk by them on the way to class, these are rated higher than "average" lol. Granted, location changes averages, but still...

Nevertheless, out of the pictures posted, I'd consider Lorena to be the most beautiful in my opinion.
    After that, I'd choose Sophia, then Velicia (really not a fan of the glasses though), then Marta, than Sarah.

In actuality, they are all quite attractive.

• 8|0
  • I wouldn't say average, being as average would a normal looking girl walking down the street. I'd say Lorena is a 6 because she overall has features that compliment each other and her eyes "pop". Same with Sophia so she'd also be a 6. A lot of Marta's appeal is due to her tan but I can't imagine she'd go to a 7 because her facial features aren't really pretty but more cute. The others I agree are more average. None have any pretty or astounding facial features that make them different from most. But out of those here, I'd say Sophia. She has a better balance in her facial features and has a certain look.

• 2|1
  • I voted Velicia, but yeah, they're all far from average.

• Lorena has the prettiest face.

• Average? That's top for me haha.
    You really made this difficult... i like how they are so different from each other, still being fantastic...

im going for...
    aaa...

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-931d-28c14183f031.jpg

• AVERAGE? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

In what neighborhood are these women average? Everyone of them is beautiful. That being said, I vote for Sophia on the basis of her brown eyes.

• The least attractive of these girls is still like a 7/10, well above average. These are hot girls.

• How are any of these girls average? What kind if scale are we talking, 5 out of 5 maybe. I think 5/10 is ridiculous and the scale is broken.

• dude they are in no way average looking I wish that would be the world standard the world would be a happier place

• Lol couple of these girls are def above average. With that said, Marta can come over any time.

• If these girls are average you must be banging or seeing faires and if that's the case let me see through your eyes. I say Marta she is the best looking one.

• Are you sure "Sarah" isn't just Jessica Simpson? Velicia is a strange name, but she is the one I'd most like to date.

• Sarah is Sarah Brander, bastian schweinsteiger's girlfriend and her profession is... you've guessed it, model. So much for average

• @nalaa The most realistic person so far in terms of these girls attractiveness is Tenxx.

• "The most attractive faces are ones with features that stand out" says who? You know what I don't even care, science say average faces with no outstanding features are the most attractive
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Averageness
      www.theguardian.com/.../why-we-find-average-faces-most-attractive
      www.bu.edu/.../?dept=1127&id=41272
      www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ds-women-look-like.html

Out of curiosity tho, what would be your 9 or 10 and what outstanding features does she have?

• These girls are all 7s or better. B

• Average looking girls? They're all beautiful!

What an horrendous "social experiment". Just move away from the computer and grow up mate. This might seem like harmless fun to you, but this kind of thing actually affects peoples lives. Moron.

• None of them are average.

• Disclaimer: I am not German and certainly don't speak it, but I thought I would attempt to write some.

ICH LIEBE DU SARAH! <3

• Average? I'm not going to lie, but I do have moments when a girl is soo gorgeous that my heart literally is struck and I feel in love, and I have them in my mind all day and I can't stop thinkING about them. Well, Lorena did the trick. Also, all of these girls made my mouth drop. The first girl was the worst to me and I rate her a 7, with 10 being perfection in my eyes

• You on drugs?

• I live in Australia, and even here, these girls are way above average. What planet are you on?

• Lorena is soo good looking. You can call her a 5; I'll stick with a 10!

• Very tough battle between Velicia and Marta. But, I'll vote for Marta but damn, I wanna vote for Velicia!! I don't know, it's a very tough battle right there.

• Lorena and marta aren't avf brah, strong 8/10s and marta

• They all look wonderful

• Who are they?

• For being average, these girls are far more attractive than the average hispanic, Asian, or African woman lol.

• Where be those 5s at?
    I see a 9, two 8s and two 7s.

• first. I think you're out of your mind if you think those women are average. But I choose the top one.

• More from Guys
    14