Guys, She is not a Spaniard but an Arab , Guys rate her please?

Guys, She is not a Spaniard but an Arab ,  Guys rate her please ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she has crazy eyes... no thanks. I think she's the type that will chop off ur dick in ur sleep

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Very attractive. 9/10 just because it's only a face pic. I would like to see a full body picture to accurately rate. I think Arab girls can be very sexy, just like any other. But for me I like Arab girls because they tend to have an exotic look in my view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate silly people like this who are so freaking racist to clarify something as the ethnicity of a person... like if by saying this girl was a Spaniards it will make all Spaniards look bad... Seriously, no one cares if this lovely and gorgeous lady is Spaniards or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • She's really hot

0|0
    0|2
  • She has to stop pulling that face or the number I give her won't match up with how pretty she actually is. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, the photo was taken at a bad angle with your head down making your entire face look longer than it is, and you have a dumb expression on your face, so it's really hard to tell.

I'm proper into Arab women, and I feel like you're pretty when you aren't looking all goofy, but that pose.. you need to work on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • did you really have to express that she was arab?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not good with numbers, but I'd say my ideal girl might be taller then me by maybe about... I dunno. Half the tallness of my head? lol 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • out of a rating of 0-10. I would have to say 4

0|0
    0|0
  • nose leads me to believe she's arab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaniard? Anyone still uses that word?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignoring the silly pouting, she is very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • lose the facial expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0/10
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Notmytype/10

0|0
    0|0
  • that couch is hot !! : D

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • hoow is she in bed?

0|0
    0|0
  • I knw thats you
    Lol
    Anyway ur damn hot

Gorgeous ;) babe

0|0
    0|0
  • 08/10 hot andpretty

0|0
    0|0
  • nice Arab girl

0|0
    0|0
  • her is you, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're sure she's not Spanish? Because if she is... *shakes fist threateningly

0|0
    0|0