Should I gain or lose fat to make my body look better?

I really hate my body.
I don't know if I should lose or gain some fat to make it look better.
I hate the weight I am now, because I feel like I have no shape. I have no bitt or boobs.
But, I also like being slimmer because I like my flat belly (which you can't see under this top) and I like wearing any clothes I want to. I like that in skirts, my legs look light and toned.
Please, don't tell me to gain weight by muscle because I've been serously trying to pump up my legs through weight lifting for over a year now. I've made progress if you look at the fact that I naturally have very sinny legs and NO butt at all.
What do you guys think? Do you think that losing more fat would help me, or gaining some fat? And, how much fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you said you tried going to the gym but did you ever watch what you ate while going to the gym? Eat 6-8 times a day instead of the regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Taken some whey protein supplement for post workout? If anything I think you might have a fast metabolism like I do. I'm 25 years old, 6'3" tall, and only weight 140 pounds. I'm seriously a stick. But I've been hitting the gym every other day while charting what I eat and at what time of day. I know it sucks to hear but people like (I'm assuming) us have to go the extra mile to gain weight. While on the opposite side of the spectrum, obese people have to go that extra mile to lose it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do some squats and you'll be set

What Guys Said 21

• Butt looks good to me. Without knowing I would have guess you do leg work. My preference is for slim girls, small boobs included. I don't think you should try to gain fat. I think it's sad you say you hate your body as you look great from these pictures. Yeah it's what you said you don't want to hear but I would say if you do anything, continue weight training.

• Leave well alone, if it ain't broken don't try to fix it, your busy looks very nice so be happy you have it cos most girls would kill to look that hot.

• It shows that you have been working on Your legs.

I know you don't wanna hear it, but I wouldn't add or lose any weight.

If you do go to the gym, use the treadmill at a steep inclined walk. Pay attention to your ads and you'll start to feel it grow.

• Your legs look toned, getting a butt is tough when you're skinny and your fat doesn't want to work its way to your cheeks lol. Only solution is to work on your glutes more and make sure your diet is good so you're building and not just losing.

• I wouldn't try to "gain fat" but in order to put on some muscle you will have to eat more on top of working out. Squats, leg press, lunges are all great for building and sculpting a nice butt and legs, but you will have to eat a little more to build that muscle. Focus on higher rep ranges, 15+, for hypertrophy, and do HIIT cardio. Google those to learn more, it's more than I can explain here.

• Looks in good shape as it is

• The sunlight in the first pic makes it pretty hard to say for sure, unable to compare your bust size to the rest. Seeing it from the front angle would help as well.

• Perfect the way it is. Many guys like me are only attracted to petite, slim and subtly curvy bodies with proportionately smaller breasts and butts like yours.

• you look like you could be quite sexy. even if you don't have terribly big boobs that does not matter, you are pretty. get a better idea with a bikini on maybe ;-)

• Neither, you look great.

• Stay as you are.

• I think your body looks better the good :)

• neither, you body looks fantastic.

• first don't hate itself... someone likes it so..

don't loose or gain

• Need to loss

• U can gain some weight

• You look really good. No change

• To me you have a somewhat cute and sexy body already but if want more I would you would need to see a dietitian to see the proper proteins needed to get the shape you want according to workout

• Good looking feet.

• Why would u wanna gain fat? So you can look flabby? no lol! Go gain MUSCLE. And yes, I read what you wrote. You're not training properly or eating properly.

• No you shouldn't

What Girls Said 9

• First of all I would LOVE to have your body, I think it looks amazing. And you do have a butt. If you're naturally slim don't force yourself to gain weight, and losing weight would look unhealthy in my opinion. Not everyone is meant to be shaped like a Kardashian :) Own it and love it girl <3

• gain some more weight

• You're legs are amazing! It definitely shows you work on them. Overall, I think you have a great body and should stay the same. But if you want to gain muscle on your butt, squats an lunges. I don't think you need it that much, believe me you don't have a completely flat butt. You know the saying rose colored lenses? We often have dirt colored lenses about ourselves

• great body!

• Girl😮😮😮😮u hate ur body? There is nothing wrong with it some girls would kill to have it. but i guess there is always room for improvent. I think you should just work out and get toned not gain weight.

• I think you look good

• If anything gain and tone but you look good

• I think it looks perfect!

• A little fat and some muscle