How do I look, am I too skinny to be attractive, honest answers?

I've avoided dating cuz I think im too skinny and not very attractive. Honest truth, do you agree? Whatever the answer, I'll still be bulking up first. I just wanna know what people outside of my brain think...

http://postimg.org/image/pf72jpyft/

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't think that way. My boyfriend is pretty much the same body type as yours, and it doesn't keep me from feeling cozy and safe in his strong and loving arms. He's my man. I love him.

You shouldn't avoid dating because you're insecure about your body type, at all. Go ahead and bulk up first if that makes you feel better, but I'm telling you you should honestly just fuckin shine as you are, ya know.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL first of all how can you expect honest answers

being not honest / anonymous?

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think you're too skinny, but if you want total answers, getting a more athletic and toned body never hurts in getting more attractive. you'll build muscle, you'll build testosterone which subtly masculinizes the face, but "bulking up" shouldn't quite be the goal and doesn't even always follow from working out for strength and speed.

• I've seen skinnier. We all have insecurities about our bodies, but you shouldn't avoid dating just because of this. It's all in your mind. Just find a girl that will like you for just the way you are. I think you are cute.
    Good luck

• That sounds like a really PC answer... like the same if someone 400lb asked if they were fat lol.

• I just wanna hear an objective answer, dont worry about my feelings. Am I too skinny?

• no, you are not too skinny :)

• Not even close to skinny! A little tubby actually. Tone!

• Not too skinny but you're unattractive

What Guys Said 2

• You should be confident, that's one of the biggest things you need to be to get a girl. Looks take a back seat to confidence. Before I started working out I was about as thin as you are, I never had a problem persuring women.

• You are beautiful on the inside. Apparently that is all that matters.