Do you think this woman is attrcative or not?

Be honest and tell me what do you think her looking Thanks :)

Do you think this woman is attrcative or not?

0|0
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you know the answer; it starts with a y and ends with es.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks like a natural beauty. Very attractive!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm completely infatuated and obsessed with the varied facial features, eyes, hair , body typed of Asian girls of all Far East, Southeast Asian nations, ethnics, cultures and skin colors. No exceptions.

While this is not the prettiest or most exotic looking Asian girl I've ever seen, I still find her stunningly beautiful in facial features, eyes, hair style and skin color. Her make up minimal and done well. This is my preference, type.

Thanks for posting. Don't see hardly any of this or other Asian (mongolod, asiatic, australoid) types here. But I also understand why.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • So very attractive probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's definitely good-looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is so hottt

0|1
    0|0
  • She's all right; I'm not into Asians, so I can't say she's a knockout.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which race are you into?

• Show All
    • I'm English; I look more Mediterranean White, like a Spaniard (dark hair, warmer skin, green eyes).

• I bet you look attractive. I hope you find East Asians beauty someday... 😅

• Most beautiful, cure n very attractive :*

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to see her without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is attractive!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but would like to see less makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm. Do you considered that a lot of make up, compared to say, what the average white American or European lady wear? Just asking. Cuz in think it's minimal on her. Like a bit of rouge and eyeliner and subtle lipstick. The rest is either her natural born golden yellowish skin or perfectly blended make up in her natural flesh tone. Either way it doesn't have that piled on, caked on fake look. In my opinion. (I'm no make up expert lol).

• @Gojira it's the blush along with the way the light reflects off of her face.

• Ok. I see. You feel the blush is too much. I would prefer none as well, but feel hers is applied just right for her complexion.

Thanks for answering.

• Very attractive. (Probably false eyelashes, though.)

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. Why would you say that?

• Show All
    • @nstraub that's not something that stood out to me in my encounters with Asian girls in Far East or Southeast Asia. I grew up in Japan and the Philippines later and what II remember was eye lashes being quite prominent in my obsessive attraction to their eyes. Another thing I learned about Asian girls traveling around the Asian countries with my father (family) is that not all Asian girls have all the same features. They have many similar identifying physical traits but on smaller details they're rather varied. Eye lash length being one of them. But then women in general of all races differ and vary in smaller details. Asian women number so many and vary so widly it's really hard to generalize them all as being or having or lacking anything as an entire group. Except that THEY are all Asian.

Thanks for answering my questionđź‘Ť

• @Gojira Yes, that's true, everyone is a little different. I'm speaking mostly from my experience living in Taiwan, China, and Thailand. I think Filipinas are a little different racial makeup due to Spanish and Polynesian influence.

• pretty face 💋

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, she's lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into Asian women due to their lack of a round ass, but this one is very pretty on the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • not attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay it's fine. But why not?

• At first glance, she will not be my wife.

• I've never really been attracted to Asian facial features. She's not ugly, but I don't find her attractive. And its nothing against Chinese or oriental women, its just never enticed me

0|0
    0|0
    • Fine. Everyone has their own preferences :) but can I ask you what race are you?

• I am half Irish, half Italian

• Yea. Don't matter what I think though

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Her face is symmetrically level. High cheekbones, oval shaped face, technically perfect. I can't say that I am particularly awestruck by her beauty though and I am attracted to Asian faces.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. She's very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she looks really pretty!
    Not the total facial symmetry but then who even has that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just average.

0|0
    0|0
  • in one word: yes