Girls, what kind of pics should I use for Tinder and such? ARE these pics just shitty (Selfie game, lighting etc)? ARE looks subjective? In general?

Tips to improve facially? How huge of a difference can lighting and such make?
Do you think I look different from pic to pic? I feel like I look way better in the mirror and IRL. Any tips? Grooming? To reach the absolute maximum?
I'm 18(and a software engineering student ) by the way. I have a good body too but using body is cheating and doesn't feel like it's legit. Face?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You yourself are good looking, and they are good pictures, but you are unapproachable. You come across as someone who is into themselves, cares too much about appearance, arrogant. Try taking candid pictures of you with friends, or doing activities. Or make it less about modeling and more about smiling and showing your personality in the pictures.

• Why don't you STOP? I've told you many times and given you long answers!

• Just want some opinions 😅😙

• HOW HUUUUGE is lighting? I feel lighting is what affects looks the most in pics (grooming too)

• You have gotten enough opinions now. No one wants to give you opnions anymore becuase you never listen. Instead you just keep posting the same shit over and over again for months every day. It's enough now. Why don't you get that? I'm sure you're not retarded right? So why don't you get it?