Guys, Thoughts on girls who play soccer?

Do you think they are atractive etc?

0|0

What Guys Said 45

• playing a sport doesn't make you attractive or not. it's not an attractive/not attractive trait. for example, football. yeah, you have dudes that look like cam newton or the sanchize (no homo)

www.glamour.com/.../cam-newton-main.jpg
    blog.aglamslam.com/.../Picture-84.png

and then you got your pat mcquestans and your orlando franklins or any other fat linemen :D

cdn.bleacherreport.net/.../...89_display_image.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/9YPjSaZ.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play/care about sports, so it wouldn't matter to me one way or the other.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, I don't mind at all. Better playing soccer and being active than staying home all day eating ice cream xD

0|0
    0|0
  • that's cool yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as guys that play...
    "ARGHHH... playing a horribly boring game." same as Soccer on ice..(Hockey).

0|0
    0|1
  • My wife loves soccer, although she was fairly secretive about it when we dated. She thought i would feel weird. When we have time we play sometimes in the garden, but we haven't done so in a while. We had really fun times playing together. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own opinion but i like the fact they are into sports and outdoors but that doesn't make me more attracted to them. I beautiful sexy goddess could be into music or dance or guns or snowboarding or whatever.

For me i just want a outdoorsy type (kayaking, motorcycles, Atvs, guns in case the zombies come, running, rock climbing, roadtrips) a girl that is sexy/beautiful and that can keep up with my hornyself. I have a high sex drive and lots of stamina. I need a faithful one though not just any typical sloot out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. There was a girl in high school I had a mad crush on and watching her running around in the cold in soccer shorts during practice one morning was nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think some are attractive the really good ones look like men so the division 2 girls who ride the bench just look like fit attractive women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all soccer girls are attractive but a lot of sporty girls have great bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good, fit and active is huge for me since that's who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well soccer usually results in nice well developed lwga and thighs which is a plus; however the fact that they play soccer doesn't do anything for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I love football (soccer) and played it myself, so a girl who likes that too or even plays it is a big plus 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met quite a few good looking soccer girls! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not?

I mean, having a hobby or pastime is a good thing (and attractive), but from a physical standpoint I don't think it really decides anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure they are! I couldn't care less about team sports but this is something that girls don't tend to like so yeah it makes them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care for football or any sports for that matter, so not more attractive than they already were or weren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Hopefully they could run me through the offside rule every once and a while, I always get a bit rusty on that. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! They got legs for days! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic girls are very attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yes. I would love a soccer chick. so flipping gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into sports in general, but sport gals are always awesome! 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply playing a sport does not increase your attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive is a girl that plays video games for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally do. Have no idea why though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell people all the time, it's a good, good bonus to know they girl likes sports and is athletic. Volleyball and soccer are extra attractive to me though, mainly watching a girl play soccer, just magnifico

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would kill for a soccer buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much...
    I've played my whole life and well; most of ya are pretty attractive ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys