Opinions on how I look in full makeup?

I've been thinking that I wanna start wearing makeup more. On the left is me without, the right is me with.
What do you think?
Opinions on how I look in full makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scary both ways

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good with it, but I think you should play with it more.
    Ask your friends or watch videos or something.
    Looks kinda like a clown, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 19

• i think it's too much makeup. makeup can improve a look or bring out and accentuate certain features but there is definitely such thing as too much and i think you went overboard

• Look a little better with the makeup but don't overdo it. And take pictures in better lighting or change your camera settings.

• Love the lips and eyes, I say use less powder / foundation. Your skin already looks good and doesn't need to be covered so much. :)

• It's an improvement, but you need to tone it down a bit. No raccoon eyes, and lighter lipstick.

• most men i know and statistics i've seen say that men dont like makeup,
    although i can understand the common response that it is a confidence boost, if you want to wear it go ahead.

Response: Practice putting on makeup and try to make it look more natural.

• Due to taking the picture in the dark you look like something that will pop up and kill me. A pretty something ghastly, but something ghastly nonetheless. I do not want to die.

• It'd too caked on, don't dooo itt

• TBH I don't like make up... but you do look VERY pretty in the 2nd pic. However, it would of been better if 1st pic was taken in same light/conditions

• a lot worse with it in my opinion

• The first is bad lighting. The second is nice, but make sure you enjoy it and feel comfortable with your look. Don't go too drastic all at once...

• I think of my nightmares when I look at that picture

• you look ilke a girl with makeup... boy without

• i like you in without makeup as well

you have a good face 🍌

• you look great in both pictures. A lot sexier in the one with makeup

• Well you still look luke a little boy. Dress like a boy too.
    You wouldn't be a lesbo would you?
    Do you have a pussy? Or penis?

• holy sht the power of makeup. You look like a guy without makeup and a hot girl I wanna bang with makeup.

fasdlkajflsajflwejlaewghaw

• don't stop watching those tutorial videos on youtube!

• I think you look like a corpse! Ot a clown! I think you need help with your make up work.

• Left is better... in the long run.

What Girls Said 10

• You are beautiful!

I strongly believe in 2 golden rules:

1. Short skirt OR low top - never both.
    2. Strong eye OR strong lip - never both

You should mix it up, one day bold lips and maybe a simple cat flick and a bit of mascara and another a smokey eye with nude lips :)

• There is nothing wrong with the more dramatic makeup! in my opinion, do whatever makes you feel the most confident, but I feel that look would be best for special occasions in the evening. During the day, the smokey eyes, dark eyeliner, and red lips will appear a little too harsh. Definitely look at different youtube videos for guidence. doesn't mean you can't wear lipstick, eyeliner, or eyeshadow, but there are shades and way of applying that will look more toned down for day.

• A happy medium would look best for you.

• TOTALLY DIFFERENT! But maybe its the lighting it personally look like TOO much to the point where you look like a different person but u lookgood I don't know if its the lighting but I would say all you need is makeup for your undereyes and mascara maybe a bit of eyeliner and you good girl :)

• you need to do a look that doesn't look too doll-ish.. makeup gotta look natural or it will look bad... watch make up tutorials it will help a lot

• I like it :) practice makes perfect too!

• You look so pretty with make up. I think make up is a win for you.

• Too much makeup, try a more natural look

• you look nice!

• You look like you fell into your makeup bag.